I'm 24!

My man surprised me on friday, he took me to see Mary Poppins at the theatre, and i have to say, it was the best show i've ever seen. And if i say that - i hated the movie - then it must be true. Everything was great, the acting, the dancing, the singing... She was perfect in the party of Mary Poppins, whoever she was... Really amazing...

Then we had to go to a gay wedding (the first in my life!) in the morning on saturday, which added to the party and clubbing on saturday/sunday kinda killed me, but it was fab!!

Shame that almost half of my friends are away for business so they weren't there, but i guess that gives us an excuse to go out again next weekend and party again!!

I thought this thread was going to be about london-boy disguised as Kiefer Sutherland...

Oh well, happy birthday! :)

Happy birthday london-boy!
And thanks for reminding me that my bf's BD is sometimes soon (if not over already)!!!

Happy birthday LB, may your day be full of wondrous surprises and may this year be the year that your wildest wish comes true...

.......and may I please never, ever, ever learn what it was. ;)

birthday.gif

*Cheer!*

24... You're just a baby. You need to grow up some more mate, hehehe!

Here's to a good year until next b.day! :)

happy b day l boy .
wish you happines and ever lasting love and peace inside your heart

Happy birthday, LB! Hope your day is going well and all that jazz.

My B-day is in 2 days, actually, now that I look at the date (didn't realize it was the 20th already). I expect cake.

Happy Birthday! i always thought you were older. Eat lots of cake, cause your capacity to do so decreases with age... :(

Happy 21st birthday to KILER as well.

Should I mention the birthday bumps? no ok I thought so... ;)

Back