If...

sytaylor said:
There is also a link between wealth and inteligence, class and inteligence, and to a lesser extent in the USA (but certainly globally), race and inteligence. Those links are based on the opportunity provided by wealth, and not by the people who live under said "labels". You can learn how to do better at IQ tests...

Yeah but i think it's scientifically proven that whoever voted for Bush is stupid. No offence to anyone who did.

sytaylor said:
There is also a link between wealth and inteligence, class and inteligence, and to a lesser extent in the USA (but certainly globally), race and inteligence. Those links are based on the opportunity provided by wealth, and not by the people who live under said "labels". You can learn how to do better at IQ tests...

By that rationale Paris Hilton should have written A Brief History Of Time

london-boy said:
I don't have any illness, so this "sacrifice" would be 100% selfless. It wouldn't be to save myself, but to save the billions of people who do have illnesses of some sort.

In that case, shouldn't the billions of diseased be those to choose, and not you? Or aren't you perhaps thinking in advance that it's what you want if one day you'll catch a disease (and that would be selfish then)?

Shogun said:
sytaylor said:

By that rationale Paris Hilton should have written A Brief History Of Time

Patterns != rules.

london-boy said:
sytaylor said:

Yeah but i think it's scientifically proven that whoever voted for Bush is stupid. No offence to anyone who did.

Following the US election I must say as a political cetner right type of guy I was torn both ways depending on the policy. It's not as cut and dry as many make out IMO.

I find that most mentally challenged people have many good qualities. They seem more open, less deceitful and less likely to lie than your intellectual counterpart does. I guess you could call it a child like innocence in an adult.

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
sytaylor said:

Following the US election I must say as a political cetner right type of guy I was torn both ways depending on the policy. It's not as cut and dry as many make out IMO.

If you havent already, I think you should watch the south park episode about the "Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich", very funny indeed.

Andy said:
If you havent already, I think you should watch the south park episode about the "Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich", very funny indeed.

Heard of it but never seen it.

OT slightly, I dislike the general consensus that all politicians are inherantly bad and do nothing to reflect/defend the populace. Whilst that impression would seem to make sense based on some instances I can say from experience I have seen first hand politicans working very hard to bring improvements to peoples lives with no credit ever given. These people aren't saints by any stretch, but their job is far harder than people give them credit for.

Crisidelm said:
london-boy said:
I don't have any illness, so this "sacrifice" would be 100% selfless. It wouldn't be to save myself, but to save the billions of people who do have illnesses of some sort.

In that case, shouldn't the billions of diseased be those to choose, and not you? Or aren't you perhaps thinking in advance that it's what you want if one day you'll catch a disease (and that would be selfish then)?

Hey i didn't ask the question! I just answered it!

Question was, would i sacrifice 1000 people if i were to be put in the position to choose, in exchange of global health? Answer: YES.

london-boy said:
Crisidelm said:
london-boy said:

Question was, would i sacrifice 1000 people if i were to be put in the position to choose, in exchange of global health? Answer: YES.

And the Alien in front of you replies:"You will be the first of the 1000 to go down then" :)

Crisidelm said:
london-boy said:
Crisidelm said:
london-boy said:

And the Alien in front of you replies:"You will be the first of the 1000 to go down then" :)

I'd run. :LOL:

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:

Amoosing, do you run like a girl? :LOL: Had to RE: the not walking on grass thing...

Oh please, u only say that cause i'd beat ur ass if we were to play one against the other in any sport except football. For which you have a genetic advantage. Like getting drunk. Or being a notherner country boy.

And losing to a gay guy... NOT COOL. :devilish:

I'm pretty sure I'd win at rugby too... certainly rugby league :p

Hockey isnt a sport, and I'm suprisingly good at basketball for a brit... Field sports... hmm, strengthwise of course you'd own me, but I'm pretty fast track wise.

sytaylor said:
I'm pretty sure I'd win at rugby too... certainly rugby league :p

Hockey isnt a sport, and I'm suprisingly good at basketball for a brit... Field sports... hmm, strengthwise of course you'd own me, but I'm pretty fast track wise.

Trust me, Rugby is the worst sport to play against me. I'm sure u understand. You'd quit after 3 minutes. :devilish:

Back