If I bought Beyond3D...

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I wonder what the reaction would be if I had bought Beyond3D? What would people think? I wonder what the headlines on other tech-sites would be? What would forum regulars do? I've been doing some serious thinking. EDIT: I think I need Javascript to enable '\n'.

I'm guessing I would have the choice of learning how to communicate using math and shaders as opposed to typing things out normally. :???:

I wonder what the reaction would be if I had bought Beyond3D? What would forum regulars do? .

I'd open up a competing site and steal away all of the old B3D's talents... :runaway:

I wonder what the reaction would be if I had bought Beyond3D? What would people think? I wonder what the headlines on other tech-sites would be? What would forum regulars do? I've been doing some serious thinking. EDIT: I think I need Javascript to enable '\n'.

I'd walk up to my good friend Ryszard Sommefeldt and punch him right in the mouth. Hard.

I'd walk up to my good friend Ryszard Sommefeldt and punch him right in the mouth. Hard.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Gotta go clean my monitor again... :LOL:

I didn't know members knew each other personally. Here I was thinking that everyone lives around the world and have never personally met.

If that isn't the case then have you guys been hiding parties from me?
Maybe I'm the only person who doesn't fit in here?

I noticed that, I thought it was weird. It's like everyone came out of the closet all at once. :LOL:
Do the regulars apart from myself know each other personally?

I don't know of anybody who's actually MET anybody, but when you've been hanging at the same basic forums for as long as we all have you just get to know one another.

Like I know a bit about you, and I think it's safe to say I know you a bit...yet we've never met.

Well there are some regulars who work for the same company, at the same place, are there not? But yeah they're an exception rather than a rule...

Back