"I want Snake to die, so I can move on." - Kojima

SC:CT was a great 3rd title in the series.... I am not as hopeful for the fourth SC title... they may need to give that Franchise a rest.

My expectation for MGS4 is high though. As high as for MGS1. Wasnt there a Liquid Snake in mgs1?

blakjedi said:
SC:CT was a great 3rd title in the series.... I am not as hopeful for the fourth SC title... they may need to give that Franchise a rest.

NO WAY!!! At least let Ubisoft Montreal get a stab a the franchise before you throw it out the window.

Bobbler said:
MGS3 didn't even have Solid Snake in it, for example.
Specificly, no, but t featured the man who Solid Snake was cloned from and that is very much the same character.

And yeah blakjedi, Luquid and Solidus were the two other ofspring of the Les Enfants Terribles that also created Solid Snake.

This guy is genius. The 15min trailer for the MGS4 is best trailer I've ever seen, for anything. Hell, it's better than most of the movies I've ever seen!

Lets' hope he continues and keeps providing us such talent.

I doubt he has any intention of stopping, and as eager as I am to play MGS4 I'm even more excited to see what he comes up with next.

SPOILERRRRR NOOOOOO

I dont think he will die though, then again snake needs to die to get rid of his genes, but then any new genome project can just dig him up anyways.

nintenho said:
What does the name mean exactly? Metal Gear is that mobile nuke mech launcher thingy and Solid for Solid snake. How did they put it together?
Solid is actually in reference to the fact that it's 3D i.e. it is 'solid' compared to the flat 2D of the previous games.

Back