I put mayonaise on party pies

nutball said:
What the hell is going on with the quiche though? I thought everybody knew that real men don't eat quiche?

Real men also program everything in assembler, or if they have no other choice at least use Fortan, eh? Not many around here, I would think. ;)

Btw. The story of Mel is still a great classic. :D

Hispanics eat something similar, they are pastries with ground meat in the middle. That sort of thing is ancient lol.

DiGuru said:
nutball said:
What the hell is going on with the quiche though? I thought everybody knew that real men don't eat quiche?

Real men also program everything in assembler, or if they have no other choice at least use Fortan, eh? Not many around here, I would think. ;)

Btw. The story of Mel is still a great classic. :D
*flexes real men muscles*

Though I haven't programmed anything in fortran for over 10 years. I did do some perl this weekend. ;)

RussSchultz said:
Though I haven't programmed anything in fortran for over 10 years. I did do some perl this weekend. ;)

Ack. For my sins I still program in FORTRAN quite regularly (though not generally by choice).

nutball said:
RussSchultz said:

Yea, I totally agree. perl is quite macho, if you can't prevent it. ;)

Ack. For my sins I still program in FORTRAN quite regularly (though not generally by choice).

At least, it's MUCH better than Cobol. That's for masochists. :D

Btw, for the people who don't know what we're talking about: The story of Mel. And I prefer Delphi, which is OO Pascal. (Check the dates.) So I guess I'm a quiche eater. :p

DiGuru said:
At least, it's MUCH better than Cobol. That's for masochists. :D
I thought it was invented to create RSI..
Code:
multiply rate by amount giving result
Yuck!

FWIW my first experience with programming Fortran was in Fortran 4 (mixed with DEC PDP10 assembler)! It was a bit of a shock after Pascal.

Back