i met a lot of english girls

sytaylor said:
Yeah but sometimes its better not to get a number the first time you meet a girl...

and you meet her again ...how? summoning with some magic? using superpowers? or simple stalking when she goes home? :LOL:

silence said:
and you meet her again ...how? summoning with some magic? using superpowers? or simple stalking when she goes home? :LOL:

Well he does live in a village with like 100 people called Halifax. Don't look for it, it's not on the map. Bound to bump into all of them 4 times a day at least. :devilish:

Hey cmon i said sometimes, far from always or even often for that matter. Stupeedo heads. It's just I've noticed the girls that show the most interest are the ones you show visual interest in, but then see them around quite a bit. Let them build up their own opinion of who you might be while they're still checking out how you look.

london-boy said:
Well he does live in a village with like 100 people called Halifax. Don't look for it, it's not on the map. Bound to bump into all of them 4 times a day at least. :devilish:

ahhh... that explains alot.... :LOL:

sytaylor said:
I don't drink, well I might have one beer when I go out, but I prefer to drive and stay sober. Its much easier to chat to a girl and impress her when you can remember her name the next day ;)
So very true. Unfortunately, I forget that too often... :oops:

sytaylor said:
Hey cmon i said sometimes, far from always or even often for that matter. Stupeedo heads. It's just I've noticed the girls that show the most interest are the ones you show visual interest in, but then see them around quite a bit. Let them build up their own opinion of who you might be while they're still checking out how you look.

Actually my latest experiences show that most girls are into fast action kinda thing rather than getting to know someone. Too greedy and impatient and mostly a waste of time, such a pity.

london-boy said:
Halifax Nova Scotia?

digitalwanderer said:
Halifax Nova Scotia?

No the REAL halifax...

Its actually got about 190,000 people living here, it just gets a bit samey.

_xxx_, not all women are like that, thats why the talking to them part is important, you can figure them out and get to know them a bit before you commit anything. If you're drunk you get to know them a few days down the line.

sytaylor said:
_xxx_, not all women are like that, thats why the talking to them part is important, you can figure them out and get to know them a bit before you commit anything. If you're drunk you get to know them a few days down the line.

Not all, but too many. It really drives me crazy sometimes. Normal girls are so rare nowadays.

I think girls with that english accent are fricken hot....theres a woman that works up at HR where I work...she kinda has sort of a dog face...but damn...that english accent just rocks my world. She used a weird analogy when I was working on her computer (forget what it was, but I remember me being puzzled by it..but laughing anyways)....it had that english flair to it...I wanted to take her then and their..

BlueTsunami said:
I think girls with that english accent are fricken hot....theres a woman that works up at HR where I work...she kinda has sort of a dog face...but damn...that english accent just rocks my world. She used a weird analogy when I was working on her computer (forget what it was, but I remember me being puzzled by it..but laughing anyways)....it had that english flair to it...I wanted to take her then and their..

Was it "The Dog's Bollocks"? :)

See if you can find the saying here:

http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/

BlueTsunami said:

TBH, i dont know _ANY_ accent that would make her hot if thats what she looks like...:devilish::D

silence said:
TBH, i dont know _ANY_ accent that would make her hot if thats what she looks like...:devilish::D

LOL...thing is..shes tall and she has a nice body...so she does have something (physically) going for her. I would probably close my eyes and thrust my hips in her direction until I hit something.

Shes taller than me (which i'm fine with). I usually like the shorties though (any shorter than me...she would have to be a midget...but whats so bad about midgets....:devilish:)

BlueTsunami said:
LOL...thing is..shes tall and she has a nice body...so she does have something (physically) going for her. I would probably close my eyes and thrust my hips in her direction until I hit something.

Shes taller than me (which i'm fine with). I usually like the shorties though (any shorter than me...she would have to be a midget...but whats so bad about midgets....:devilish:)

1) ok...maybe body can save her
2) nothing wrong with midgets, they come handy when you take them out.... you can always put your drink on their head instead of fighting for place at some table...

:p

From my travels Romanian chicks own. Fucking nice, better than Hungarian ones on avg for sure.
My country sux for good looking woman, hardly any, generally fat, ugly, or look more manly than the men.

Blitzkrieg said:
From my travels Romanian chicks own. Fucking nice, better than Hungarian ones on avg for sure.
My country sux for good looking woman, hardly any, generally fat, ugly, or look more manly than the men.

and you are from?

silence said:
2) nothing wrong with midgets, they come handy when you take them out.... you can always put your drink on their head instead of fighting for place at some table...

And they can give you some oral satisfaction while standing! ;)

_xxx_ said:
And they can give you some oral satisfaction while standing! ;)

handy.... place to put your beer and getting oral at same time.... add chevapchichi to beer and its perfect.....:LOL:

Back