i met a lot of english girls

New Zealand silence. Polynesian woman are not pretty. The ones of english descent seem to be very bulky here too, prolly all the fast food.

Blitzkrieg said:
New Zealand silence. Polynesian woman are not pretty. The ones of english descent seem to be very bulky here too, prolly all the fast food.

sorry to hear that (about women there), i heard thet New Zealand is beautiful place otherwise....

Blitzkrieg said:

The most beautiful place on Earth has ugly women? Disappointing... :???:

oh I can confirm that there are some very attractive Aussie girls outthere... There are some nice girls in Switzerland as well, but it varies quite a bit from nasty to outrightly gorgeous.

Speaking of which, I heard Estonia has some amazing girls. I've had a few friends go down there and each of them is pretty much blown-away. Apparently even the girls working at McDonalds look like models. :oops:

Blitzkrieg said:
Yes very nice looking country. But no good for the woman, sadly thats one thing the aussies beat us hands down at.

well.... lots of croats there, so i think thats why they have some good looking girls.
otherwise they would end up with what was driven out of England and we all know how good english girls are....;)

Back