i met a lot of english girls

demonic said:
Hahahaha.. omg this is seriously funny.

30%.. hmm.. I been to the US now for about 7 times. San Fran, New York/New Jersey, Miami, Orlando, Chicago.. I've never really seen obese women, hmm maybe my brain filters them out :p

But one thing I have noticed, much more open to new experiences than european women ;)

I've had more fun with american chicks than european/far eastern ones.

or maybe you like fat chicks? it all depends what you consider "normal"....:cool:

silence said:
or maybe you like fat chicks? it all depends what you consider "normal"....:cool:

how about you stop being a tard?

I didnt know size 2 or 4 in US terms meant fat?

if it does, then maybe its you who has the problem?

london-boy said:
Well mens asses are the best. This is a totally unbiased opinion!!!1

I beg to differ , nothing can beat a nice soft firm girls ass

who needs a hairy mans ass anyway..... ;)

hey69 said:
I beg to differ , nothing can beat a nice soft firm girls ass

who needs a hairy mans ass anyway..... ;)

Not all men have hairy asses thank god, in fact it's not that many. I hate hair. Not trying to convince you to try, just saying... :LOL:

I dont get where this ugly british people comes from. In my experience british people are far better groomed than any of continental Europe, and spend way more of our incomes on appearance. Certainly amoung the younger populace, there is a culture of going to bars and dressing up for the weekend. If you haven't seen a hot british chick yet, I'll show you a few ;)

I think they all live on Virgin trains...

dressing up doesnt make you suddenly more good looking.

i was just saying on a scale of 10 the average english girls where not so good looking
(as are the belgian girls ....)

btw, i saw a few hot chicks dancing next to me ... its not like they dont exist

hey69 said:
dressing up doesnt make you suddenly more good looking.

i was just saying on a scale of 10 the average english girls where not so good looking
(as are the belgian girls ....)

btw, i saw a few hot chicks dancing next to me ... its not like they dont exist

No no, you missed what I'm saying. When I go out its like a cattle market for hot people. Ugly people seem to just fade into the background.

sytaylor said:
No no, you missed what I'm saying. When I go out its like a cattle market for hot people. Ugly people seem to just fade into the background.

Are you lowering their alpha level, or simply playing with the fog? (Presumably, that would have to be per-vertex fog ;-) )

Simon F said:
Are you lowering their alpha level, or simply playing with the fog? (Presumably, that would have to be per-vertex fog ;-) )

I'm not sure, I think its a fantastic culling algorythm...

silence said:
called "beer" :LOL:

it makes every girl great if you crank it up....

I don't drink, well I might have one beer when I go out, but I prefer to drive and stay sober. Its much easier to chat to a girl and impress her when you can remember her name the next day ;)

sytaylor said:
I don't drink, well I might have one beer when I go out, but I prefer to drive and stay sober. Its much easier to chat to a girl and impress her when you can remember her name the next day ;)

thats what mobiles are for.... not only you remember her name, but you also have her number ;) and sometimes you can make a pic so you even remember how she looks, so you dont call some ugly biatch after too many beers.....:LOL:

Back