i met a lot of english girls

Don’t know about Brits chicks, but I was very disappointed with German girls. For Christ’s sake on fair trade show they spouse to bring the best of the best, and on the whole of the CeBIT you can’t see three pretty German chicks!
And If you ask me, and some ATi guys ;) in Belgrade you’ll find bunch of cute girls ;)

eastblok, russian girl are the best looking if I analyse all those different nationalitys when I was on vacation.
tall, long legs, cute faces .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thank god i return this weekend back to the sun for another 9 days

heh...seems like people think Slavic girls look good... well, you are RIGHT ;)
croat, serb, czech, ukranian, russian....you cant miss.:cool:

Sunday said:
Don’t know about Brits chicks, but I was very disappointed with German girls. For Christ’s sake on fair trade show they spouse to bring the best of the best, and on the whole of the CeBIT you can’t see three pretty German chicks!
And If you ask me, and some ATi guys ;) in Belgrade you’ll find bunch of cute girls ;)

And you really expect beutiful girls to be at CeBit? Who's crazy here? :devilish:

Girls in Belgrade look like in the US - rather chubby with short legs. Meh. Not my kind of thing.

EDIT:

My favourites:
1. Scandinavian girls
2. Italian girls
3. Czech girls
4. Hungarian girls

BlueTsunami said:
Puerto Rican girls can be VERY nice (basically Carabian) but Brazillian girls have to be the most beautiful in the world :eek:...this coming from a Puerto Rican...ugh...long jet black hair...small hips that expand in to a nice sized as.s...errrr...yeah they tight.
What's it with this fascination for humongous asses? I think big, round asses are gross.

Sunday said:
That's my general experience on those shows, too. Last week at GC in Leipzig, of all the girls running around, there was exactly one girl that looked nice enough to have second thoughts.

Luckily, the selection of hostesses is not the best of the best of female german population. You'd probably have better chances of hitting on a girl in your average city's supermarket. ;-)

_xxx_ said:
Girls in Belgrade look like in the US - rather chubby with short legs. Meh. Not my kind of thing.

EDIT:

My favourites:
1. Scandinavian girls
2. Italian girls
3. Czech girls
4. Hungarian girls
:D
If you say so! But then again...
;)
P.S
This is from May from joint event of three big companies! You can guess which one ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
incurable said:
What's it with this fascination for humongous asses? I think big, round asses are gross.

I hate them as well. If all arses were like J-Lo's, I'd prolly become gay. Seriously.

silence said:
If you like fat chicks, then yeah. Visit Croatia once and be just watch. ;)

Who said anything about fat chicks? They arent all fat!

Never been to Croatia, would like to go. Been to a few eastern european countries like Prague.. Oh yeah the women are nice there too.

demonic said:
Who said anything about fat chicks? They arent all fat!
It's common knowledge that in some states of the US 30% of the girls are obese, and by obese I mean they are so fat that you will become a satellite when you come near them.

HaLDoL said:
It's common knowledge that in some states of the US 30% of the girls are obese, and by obese I mean they are so fat that you will become a satellite when you come near them.

Hahahaha.. omg this is seriously funny.

30%.. hmm.. I been to the US now for about 7 times. San Fran, New York/New Jersey, Miami, Orlando, Chicago.. I've never really seen obese women, hmm maybe my brain filters them out :p

But one thing I have noticed, much more open to new experiences than european women ;)

I've had more fun with american chicks than european/far eastern ones.

Back