I Love the Girls

I can't say I have, but I can't imagine there are going to be too many hits. I'll bet that this very thread will be among the first page results by this time tomorrow. :)

How may of you have been brave enought to google 'age of consent in moldova' ?

:)

I can't say I have, but I can't imagine there are going to be too many hits. I'll bet that this very thread will be among the first page results by this time tomorrow. :)

It's 14.

If you believe that source anyway. That would still make our singer a pedophile if he's doing anything more than just singing about it.

That map is wrong. In Germany it's 16 and from what I know it should be like that in all of EU too.

Indeed it's wrong it's 14 for girls, 16 for boys here in Austria. Age of consent for homosexual relationships is 18, I believe. Double standards FTW.

Is it he or she? :LOL:

Does everyone have to sing in English only? That could be a hindrance I think.

How to know which song is from which country?

Is it he or she? :LOL:

Does everyone have to sing in English only? That could be a hindrance I think.

How to know which song is from which country?

No, you can sing in any language you like but English is often favoured due to it being more widespread. Your more likely to vote if you understand the words.

Well, expect perhaps for this particular instance!

Regarding which song is from which country, there is a big show were they all perform their songs live. Thats when the voting opens I believe.

that lordi song is actually a work of genius when you compare it to the shite britain has entered over the years.

How may of you have been brave enought to google 'age of consent in moldova' ? :)
Well, now I have. I didn't check within the stated time span, but this thread is now the third hit on Google for said phrase.

that lordi song is actually a work of genius when you compare it to the shite britain has entered over the years.

I actually really liked that song. Agree it was much better the the UK's last few entries but I didn't the UK was so bad this year (or last tbh).

Lordi are actually very big in Finland.

Back