I is teh GENIUS!one1!

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
I mean... How many gay guys do you know who can first of all understand why their PC is shutting down for no reason, then opens it up, takes everything apart, finds the problem, solves the problem, and puts everything together again, and is already burning DVDs all in the space of 5 minutes? With no training whatsoever in his entire life.

Go on...

I think most of you will stop at the "how many gay guys do you know" part of the question, but really. I am a ge-nius.

rabidrabbit said:

Well, don't ask me why, but the fan cooling system over the CPU not only was dusty, but it was NOT ATTACHED :oops:

Really, no bloody idea how that happened, but basically i had to take the thing apart, clean it, prayed god it wasn't broken, and fitted it back. And it was just not insterted properly. To get there i had to take out the PSU as well.

Now, we can talk about how the hell my system survived 14 months like that, or how on earth did the thing just come off on one side (the side that shouldn't come off, the one that u pin down first, and then secure on the other side), we can blame poltergheists, but basically i really have no idea how the hell it happened.

I was panicking my HDD was fooked but thank god it wasn't that.

After this i feel much closer to my system. I've been inside him. I've played around with his things, pulled them out, pushed them back in... We had lost the magic lately.

Do you still have the same CPU in your machine as when you bought it?
... I mean if someone who might have thought that you being a gay and all wouldn't notice if it was swapped :LOL:

rabidrabbit said:
Do you still have the same CPU in your machine as when you bought it?
... I mean if someone who might have thought that you being a gay and all wouldn't notice if it was swapped :LOL:

I keep all my possessions very secure. So yeah. I either bought the thing like that, which is just odd cause it would have fried a LONG time ago, or laws of physics don't apply in my room, to make the "pinned down" side of the cooling thing magically un-pin, without having been touched...

Thinking about it, the things that room has seen, you'd think other laws of physics apply.

london-boy said:
or laws of physics don't apply in my room, to make the "pinned down" side of the cooling thing magically un-pin, without having been touched...
Probably, the pin was only half-pinned, and then thermal expansion and/or vibrations etc caused it to un-pin itself completely after a while. It's not that uncommon after all, these pins are fairly fiddly to put in place and they can even fool a better-than-casual inspection too if one's unlucky.

Good nothing broke - including none of your nails it seems! :LOL:

london-boy said:
Guden Oden said:

:LOL: I'm straighter than a lot of my officially-straight friends. *COUGH*SY*COUGH...

Hey My front teeth don't ALLOW me to bite my nails, nothing to do with a queny objection. Besides one of us walks on grass, the other doesn't...

The computer thing just needed someone who knew the laws of insertion from a personal perspective, you could "be" the motherboard, unlike any techy guys out there. For them its work, with you its a connection, n shit.

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
Guden Oden said:

:LOL: I'm straighter than a lot of my officially-straight friends. *COUGH*SY*COUGH...

Hey My front teeth don't ALLOW me to bite my nails, nothing to do with a queny objection. Besides one of us walks on grass, the other doesn't...

The computer thing just needed someone who knew the laws of insertion from a personal perspective, you could "be" the motherboard, unlike any techy guys out there. For them its work, with you its a connection, n shit.

Y00 har w33rd.

sytaylor said:
You wouldnt believe how hot i look today in the new shirt/tie/belt thing... :p

You wouldn't believe how hot i looked today when i just came out of the shower and i looked in the mirror :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back