I is teh GENIUS!one1!

MasterBaiter said:
Hmmm... I thought an Apple would be the gay persons computer of choice. :? So much for stereotypes. :p

Actually it's more the alternative/architect/artist/wannabe kind of computer.

We're more Sony kind of people.

london-boy said:
I think most of you will stop at the "how many gay guys do you know" part of the question . . .

Uhh. . .five. Two long-term couples and my uncle. Uncle is in a long-term relationship too, but he's quite aways away from here and I haven't met his sig-o.

Turns out not all of you are "sweetheart to the fleet" types, in spite of the stereotype. :LOL:

Hmmm... I work in an an art department, and there are quite a few gay people here. I think there are about 5-6 people in my area that are hitting for the other side. All of them are pretty cool, and laid back with the exception of one who's a total smacktard. Sometimes I just want to bitch-slap him! :devilish:

MasterBaiter said:
Hmmm... I work in an an art department, and there are quite a few gay people here. I think there are about 5-6 people in my area that are hitting for the other side. All of them are pretty cool, and laid back with the exception of one who's a total smacktard. Sometimes I just want to bitch-slap him! :devilish:

Careful, bitchslapping has been clinically proven to be a high-risk activity for straight guys. You would't wanna catch it. It's very contagious. Once you have a taste, you just can't get enough.

Yeah generally, working in the Internet industry ..the fag factor is way low.

There are some around but dare I say it... gay nerds are few and far between and the ones that are are weird looking ;)

I too can take apart my pc and fix / upgrade (no training) but I'm pretty and therefore not good at it. 8) ;)

london-boy said:
MasterBaiter said:

Careful, bitchslapping has been clinically proven to be a high-risk activity for straight guys. You would't wanna catch it. It's very contagious. Once you have a taste, you just can't get enough.

The bitch slap tv videos can be pretty funny... Especially that guy sleeping on the bus if anyone has seen it.

london-boy said:
It's definately a big responsibility to be gay, pretty and clever. Sometimes it's just too pressurising. :LOL:

Try being straight, pretty and uber thmart AND northern. The pressure is more than that on the shoulders of spiderman...

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
It's definately a big responsibility to be gay, pretty and clever. Sometimes it's just too pressurising. :LOL:

Try being straight, pretty and uber thmart AND northern. The pressure is more than that on the shoulders of spiderman...

Speaking for a friend there? :LOL:

sytaylor said:
I don't have split personality distorder, just mood swings :p

Albiet not in your LEAGUE.

Disorder, albeit.

The point of this thread is, i'm a genius and i will take over the world. I'll become a Kaiohshin and control the universe.

(Sorry, i'm in a Dragonball revival period)

Back