My connection for gaming is so bad...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grace Saunders, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Grace Saunders

Newcomer

Sometimes when I begin a live stream to the PSN via YouTube, there's no obvious problem. Everything looks okay. But then when I play them back after they have processed, there's a lot of noticeable blockiness and terrible lagging. Is there a way to prevent that from occurring?

I use unlimited data with a company called Giffgaff, so I connect to the Internet using Wi-Fi. But I take it mobile Internet is just always ass for streaming live on a PS4.

I've also got issues where this troll keeps signing up multiple identities that have abusive titles, in order to mock aspects of my personal life. Example: He signed up as "Pepsi Dog" last night - my family's deceased dog, and he even posted my address on air. He also follows me around different forums and the wikis hosted by Fandom, and he is known to vandalize my IMDb (acting) page.

He resides in either Australia or New Zealand, and the police won't lift a finger. I've known him for years, because he used to run a website to do with Capcom. Since 2017, he has been doing this pretty much every week.

Well, I know you can have moderators banning users and deleting comments, but the actual comments he submitted still remain on my broadcasts.

If you watch my latest stream, he shows up about 40 minutes into it, harassing me.

2. DSoup

DSoup meh
    Legend Veteran Subscriber

I sympathise but I'm not sure this is the right place for this post.

pharma likes this.
  3. Nesh

Nesh Double Agent
    Legend

4. pharma

Veteran Regular

You have choices. Delete your old forum names and accounts, create new ones and start from scratch.

5. Grace Saunders

Newcomer

But my subscribers know me by this name.

6. zed

zed
    Legend Veteran

isnt there some streaming service where you can kick users
    like a chatroom

Grace Saunders likes this.
  7. Rikimaru

Veteran Newcomer

Could new users comments be premoderated?

Grace Saunders likes this.
  8. Grace Saunders

Newcomer

I was trying to find out if there's a way to censor out certain words, as he put my home address on air. He is quite annoying.

9. Davros

Legend

How does someone from australia get your home address ?

10. pharma

Veteran Regular

You mention on "air". Are there specific forums or multiplayer games where he antagonizes you?
    Do you subscribers also know you are "Elizabeth Grace Saunders"?

11. Grace Saunders

Newcomer

I meant that he subscribes to any YouTube channels I begin, and he hides his subscriptions. When I go live on my PS4 to play a game such as The Last of Us Part II or whatever, my assigned moderators aren't always around to boot him off. The thing is, he just returns within minutes anyway, and does the same thing again and again, likely via creating brand channels. Sometimes I'll stop a game and chat about stuff, and I'd rather keep those type of streams public, because I like to talk about the Resident Evil series. But then, just how can I do that after he has posted my personal information for everybody to see?

I know him from an old website to do with Capcom that doesn't exist now, and I've also encountered him on a lot of other forums over the years. It didn't take me long to find out who he really is after he exposed this IP address on Wikipedia, to do with a company called Spark. He also had photos of himself somewhere, and his dog. Later on, I came across his Twitter profile, and I'm sure his avatar at the time featured the same dog. He sarcastically said "Sherlock" to me ages ago on the Horror Film Wiki, where he had been using multiple pseudonyms and mucking around. That more or less confirms I was correct.

On my IMDb page, he can easily find out information about the personnel involved with films I've been in. I'm quite sure he contacted a man I met about 4 years ago, who directed a Christian film I had a small role in. This was in 2017, when he first started stalking me. My sister is in the film too. This is why I absolutely cannot publish information about my acting ambitions anymore. He had been making derogatory posts elsewhere, saying I use my so-called retard checks to pay my way into films.

Well, I'm not sure if he contacted the director while the shooting was underway, but I was supposed to have a speaking part in the film, and I was suspicious that it got cut, because that idiot had said something to him behind my back online. Only when I asked the director about this, he denied that anybody had contacted him. While the film was being made, I never once revealed anything about my issues with people to him, and he never requested disclosure information. So he couldn't have known I was going through all of that.

There's a lot of posts online where I've admitted to being in prison, due to problems I had with former support workers, so this moron could relay things like that to people on social media, hoping they'll blacklist me, or whatever. Not to mention, other people in the industry had been getting me ostracized because they weren't happy that I said something to this Nicolette person. This has been some ordeal, and it's stupid, because I only wanted to be a film extra, or gain a tiny speaking part in something. I've also paid money to people via Indiegogo, and not had the money refunded after I was declined.

Even after the film was released and I seen that my speaking part was deleted, for what the guy claims was a "continuity error" or an issue to do with the sound, I was provided a copy of the film. I'm sure he was lying, because these scenes had music playing over them, so I could have still acted out the scene he gave me lines for, without my dialogue being heard. But when I uploaded the film to archive.org, that troll told him about it being there, so he sent me messages on Facebook about it.

This troll also edits my credits and uploads fake posters to pages associated with these films, from using screenshots. I've informed the police about how he follows me around different forums, film databases, Wikipedia, and Fandom. But since I reside in Edinburgh, Scotland, and he's in either Western Australia, or New Zealand, they won't budge an inch. I've had the police visit me now like, three bloody times.

Even if his comments are removed on YouTube, they still show up on my feed on the PSN recording. So as soon as he posts, they still show up. But I doubt he can keep on creating new accounts without verifying them sometimes. He was able to create at least 5 profiles a few nights ago, somehow.

By the way, I'm not this Elizabeth Grace Saunders. I'm some guy called Peter. Grace Saunders is actually a side character in the Alone in the Dark games. He also knows me as "thesaunderschild" elsewhere, as does a lot of other people.