I is teh GENIUS!one1!

Hey you'd be more singler than me if you lived in halifax buddyo. The amount of hawt gay guys here is in the range of 0 to 0. Fnarr.

Lots of rugby players though.

sytaylor said:
Hey you'd be more singler than me if you lived in halifax buddyo. The amount of hawt gay guys here is in the range of 0 to 0. Fnarr.

I moved from another country at 18yo on me own mostly for that reason, do you think i'd stay there long?

Well no, but still, my point remains, I are handicapped by environmental factors more than my beauty (which is astounding :p)

london-boy said:
sytaylor said:

I moved from another country at 18yo on me own mostly for that reason, do you think i'd stay there long?

You mean Italians aren't all gays? Jee, of about 15 Marios I know here, some 12 are gays. Really.

_xxx_ said:
london-boy said:
sytaylor said:

You mean Italians aren't all gays? Jee, of about 15 Marios I know here, some 12 are gays. Really.

See that's the thing. In Italy, those 12 gay Marios aren't gay. They're straights who happen to play around with guys. Pathetism at its best. Hence my fugitive status.

london-boy said:
See that's the thing. In Italy, those 12 gay Marios aren't gay. They're straights who happen to play around with guys. Pathetism at its best. Hence my fugitive status.

You mean they're gay, but macho a##holes? Not sensible/emotional enough?

_xxx_ said:
london-boy said:

You mean they're gay, but macho a##holes? Not sensible/emotional enough?

No. They're not GAY. They're "straight". With girlfriends and wives, but play around.

Obviously, this is a generalisation, and there are "true" gay guys, London style where veryone knows basically, but there are so few of them it's ridiculous.

Huh. I just thought they were gay because they were overly macho, but dressed like Nancys at the same time.

RussSchultz said:
Huh. I just thought they were gay because they were overly macho, but dressed like Nancys at the same time.

Well, whenever i see a group of italians here and i'm with friends (not italians), i always go, See? They're either gay or Italian.

Back