I have a drug addiction problem, please help.

I was addicted to those liquor chocolate my self. Now I just eat some chocolate with some liquor. That way I can get less of the chocolate and more of the liquor :D

aaaah arcade games with that pic

winners_dont_use_drugs.gif

K.I.L.E.R said:
Sage said:
rwolf said:
I guess we can attribute your fanatical posts to a sugar rush and coco fix. 8)

doubtful... maybe it has some effect on his willingness to post such absurd things but I'm quite sure that the sugar and coacoa did not create the mess that spews forth from his ass....

Fixed. :LOL:

you type with your ass!?!?!?!?

When the Valentine's Day candy went on 50% discount I bought 7.5 pounds of it. Coincidentally, I ate the last piece earlier today. But I loaded up on some discounted Easter jelly beans so I'm all good until the next holiday.

I'm pretty sure I made a thread/post about me literally using my bare ass to type, both here and at Rage3D.

Sage said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
Sage said:
rwolf said:
I guess we can attribute your fanatical posts to a sugar rush and coco fix. 8)

doubtful... maybe it has some effect on his willingness to post such absurd things but I'm quite sure that the sugar and coacoa did not create the mess that spews forth from his ass....

Fixed. :LOL:

you type with your ass!?!?!?!?

V3 said:
I was addicted to those liquor chocolate my self. Now I just eat some chocolate with some liquor. That way I can get less of the chocolate and more of the liquor :D

:LOL: good show. :)

K.I.L.E.R said:
I'm pretty sure I made a thread/post about me literally using my bare ass to type, both here and at Rage3D.

let me guess.. you're using your bare ass to type when you design UI's? ;)

Mmmmm Belgish chocolate, now they are the masters.

I guess I am too much of a spring chicken to have recognised that arcade FBI seal, but it is done deliberately right? with the guys last name, Sessions.

Natoma said:
My addiction is to gummi candies. Bears, Fish, Worms, you name it. I can't help myself. :(

Especially Black Forest gummi candies. Oh god......
Hahaha me too. I am friggin addicted to that stuff.
So many flavors and i love all of them. :D

I work in a supermarket with no security where I am under paid so... I have free food all the time, today I started the day with no less then 3 flake bars and this is the usual routine for the last 3 months.

The best part is that since I started this I have lost 5 Kg and have built up alot of muscle, chocolate may have a bad reputation but in reality it is very healty, maybe not to my expreme but you get the point. A small daily dose is very goo dfor you, it also helps your sex life ;) .

Man, I think I'm starting to realize I have a serious coke problem. :?

I just took out our recycleables and I drank four bloody cases last week! :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
Man, I think I'm starting to realize I have a serious coke problem. :?

I just took out our recycleables and I drank four bloody cases last week! :oops:

Always better than having a heroine problem like i do.

Last month i had a Buffy session, 16 hours, just couldn't stop. :devilish:

Back