I have a drug addiction problem, please help.

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Everytime I have lots of money, I go to the supermarket and spend 30 minutes fishing for this drug.

Today I spent $10 on this drug. Chocolate is the root of all evil. :LOL:

Whenever I have lots of money I can't resist the urge to buy some chocolate. This stuff also makes me hyperactive, and so I come to these forums and make some stupid posts every once in a while.

Chocolate tends to make me docile, I feel really sexy after eating it. Chocolate really should be classed as a drug.
It makes me go all warm and fuzzy, and I feel funny but some people don't think I'm funny after my choco-piggy-rush.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Chocolate really should be classed as a drug.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate#Chocolate_as_a_drug

But remember that:

winners_dont_use_drugs.gif

K.I.L.E.R said:
This stuff also makes me hyperactive...

Chocolate tends to make me docile, I feel really sexy after eating it. Chocolate really should be classed as a drug.
It makes me go all warm and fuzzy, and I feel funny but some people don't think I'm funny after my choco-piggy-rush.

I don't think chocolate should make you hyperactive and you seem to contradict this very statement in your own post, saying it makes you docile and sexy. If you like chocolate and you believe the effect is real then you should look into spending your cash on some high quality drugs...as in chocolate. There are 90% chocolates available and these have far less sugars, and therefore calories, that the typical milk chocolate candies that most people buy. Milk chocolate bars have lots of sugar and probably make you hyper like any candy, but 'pure' chocolate should give you more of the mellow super-sexy feeling (as in Barry White). I may be wrong on this next point, but I believe that some people who believe they are allergic to chocolate are actuall yallergic to the milk and preservatives in typical milk chocolate and have no such adverse reactions when they eat pure chocolate.

So, my recommendation is that you indulge in your addiction. Get some of the "good stuff" and slurp it all up. You may even want to play "You're the first, the last, my everything," "Never, Never Gonna Give You Up," or go with extra Hot Chocolate and groove to "You Sexy Thang" as you gorge yourself.

Confessions:

I typically never eat candies, but I found these fresh chocolate cookies with chocolate chip at a local bakery and went completely nuts about them, so I can relate somewhat. I'm not talking about weekend abuse here. For a while I was on a 10 cookie per day plus trip. You know you have a problem when you worry about them running out of your favorite cookies and mentally prepare yourself to physically attack people queueing to buy these cookies. Mine! Mine!

Me, I'm an O2 guy, and it's killing me. Keeps destroying my cells and my body isn't quite keeping up with making new ones that are just as good as the old ones. I've also found as my addicition progresses that it takes purer versions of the stuff to make me happy. I've developed a filtration process at home to get the purest hit I can, which adds to the expense. We even bought our house in an area where we'd have access to a better brand. And sometimes I'm miserable for weeks at a time when my stash has been cut with crap by the dealer. Usually happens in the spring.

I misread the topic as "I have a dog addiction problem" and accidentally clicked on it before I could see it was Kruno that had posted it. :D

Anyway, why worry about if chocolate is a drug or not? It tastes GOOD! :D:D:D

My addiction is to gummi candies. Bears, Fish, Worms, you name it. I can't help myself. :(

Especially Black Forest gummi candies. Oh god......

I like soft chocolate chip cookies... problem is pretty soon I'm down to the last one and I'm like "how the heck did that happen? oh well... no sense saving just one... *gulp* aww now I'm all depressed because i dont have any more cookies"

K.I.L.E.R said:
Everytime I have lots of money, I go to the supermarket and spend 30 minutes fishing for this drug.

Today I spent $10 on this drug. Chocolate is the root of all evil. :LOL:

Whenever I have lots of money I can't resist the urge to buy some chocolate. This stuff also makes me hyperactive, and so I come to these forums and make some stupid posts every once in a while.

I guess we can attribute your fanatical posts to a sugar rush and coco fix. 8)

rwolf said:

doubtful... maybe it has some effect on his willingness to post such absurd things but I'm quite sure that the sugar and coacoa did not create the mess that spews forth from his fingers....

Sage said:
rwolf said:

doubtful... maybe it has some effect on his willingness to post such absurd things but I'm quite sure that the sugar and coacoa did not create the mess that spews forth from his ass....

Fixed. :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
Am I the only one who uses actual drugs for their drug problems here then? :|

No. I smoke pot from time to time, but am in no way addicted nor was I ever.

But I am addicted to cigarettes. And not proud of it.

Back