Huxley (PC/360) New Screenshots

Minus the jaggy butt ;) ...those screens are awesome.they need better skin shaders though unless they are really going for that look... *shrug*

Thats better than what I though the mmfps would achieve although is it just me or does the U3E just have the same paint job with slight differences in every game I see it in. Perhaps if we seen something using the engine other than a futuristic action title.

Looks more like Gears than the Huxley of old :cry:
Personally I prefer their older, smoother and more colourful look.

Nice to see the UE3 engine being applied in more interesting ways than just hefty space-marines with massive body-armour and big guns.

Oh, hang on... :p

Seriously, does UE3 come with an auto-space-marine generator or something? Set a few parameters for body-armour look and press a button.

Seriously, does UE3 come with an auto-space-marine generator or something? Set a few parameters for body-armour look and press a button.

Procedural generation. ;)

Looks nice, but yeah... in the first pic, those guys could have been straight out of Gears of War's unused characters, and the second pic could have been a day-time version of that one level in Gears.

that looks NIIIICE.

Has a Gears fo War feel into it though, not just in visual characteristics but in art direction as well

I was really looking forward to Huxley, but the more I see and especially the more I hear from the developers in interviews the less and less I'm looking forward to it. I read a short interview in Games for Windows and it seemed like the guy from Webzen had really no clue at all where the game was truly going.

The look, well it stupid. I find all of such looks really beyond me. I've seriously just lost the taste for future space pirates or ultra huge armor that is in no way where any signs are pointing.

Why the hell did they clone the GoW color palette? :???:

The old color palette was more original and fitting IMO.

she needs more butt polygons in the last pic :LOL:

I think it looks quite good, although I agree it could perhaps do with a slightly less "gears-esque" look... but then I thought Gears looked great so I don't really mind too much. Given the type of game this is (I assume the game type is still unchanged from MMOFPS) It's all the more impressive.

Those pics looks great!
Huxley was one of the reasons why I bought a X360.
Thanks for the update!
It's been a long time since I've seen new shots of the game!

BUMP

It's alive!

Webzen has confirmed in its Q2 2007 financial report that it will be holding beta trials for MMOFPS Huxley later this year.

According to the report, a closed beta trial is due to commence towards the end of this quarter, with a public beta trial to follow either towards the end of 2007 or in early 2008.

Sadly, it’s not mentioned whether it’s the PC or the 360 (or indeed, both) versions that are set to be tested...

http://www.360-gamer.com/news.asp?id=1344

At first, I was kind of disappointed that this game is pushed to 2008, but with the mass amount of good games this holiday, im glad it got "delayed" :D

All these games are burning a hole in my pocket :LOL:

Its actually another term for "Pay To Play", and the other being "Free to Play"(which was my original intent ;) )

Darn abbreviations having multiple meanings :D

Back