Hustle Kings Lighting

Yep, love it too. Thanks for the technical background, it's very interesting.

The only improvement I'd want is that there are very rare instances where the framerate seems to drop a tiny bit. It doesn't happen often and it's just abit, but since the balls are rolling so smoothly, that bothers me more than in most games.

As for gameplay improvements (if you're even interested in hearing these - I can imagine you didn't come here for those, so if not just ignore ;) ), I'd have preferred if the career were competition based only, and the challenges were in challenge mode. Also I'd like to be able to save Snooker Championships. And if you'd ever manage to get video chat in there, I'd love to relive the old days I played snooker with my Dad and sister. Particularly combined with the Move support that was trailered at gamescom, I think it may just be enough to convince them to get a PS3 just for that. ;)

Scrap my stupid comment about the video chat - it appears to have been in there since March! Doh.

Anyway, you guys seem to be doing 3D now as well as Move support! Look forward to hearing some technical details on that if you can spare them!

Back