How's about me and Russ moderate Politics/Religion?

Dig and Russ for Political Lounge Mods?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T2k said:
digitalwanderer said:
Hey T2k? You are NOT helping right now! :?

This is the "take it to PMs!" time...

OFF
I know, sorry but I guess after a direct personal attack I have the right to defend myself or at least poiint out when he's lying.

ON
I'd have no problem with Reverend as a mod there, frankly.
The only thing I found a bit strange: how do you want to moderate if you don't visit the forum frequently, Rev? :?:

Personal attack? Jesus... At least i don't call names.
I was just saying that the way you put your opinions forward is sometimes (most times) too aggressive. Any discussion, you turn it black. We are happy people in here, we don't need negativity just for the sake of it. Thank you.
If you consider that a "personal attack" then it's your problem. I never called anyone a liar, or any of the names you call people in here.
I told PC-Engine to fuck off today, but that was playful. ;)

I would like Reverend to moderate a single thread in the forum: a stickied feedback thread. If things go out of hand, we could report them there. We would just have to agree, that all information in that thread is fair game for Reverend to act upon as he pleases. And it would still be part of the forum, so all parties involved could respond.

Think about it, if you like.

london-boy said:
T2k said:
digitalwanderer said:
Hey T2k? You are NOT helping right now! :?

This is the "take it to PMs!" time...

OFF
I know, sorry but I guess after a direct personal attack I have the right to defend myself or at least poiint out when he's lying.

ON
I'd have no problem with Reverend as a mod there, frankly.
The only thing I found a bit strange: how do you want to moderate if you don't visit the forum frequently, Rev? :?:

Personal attack? Jesus... At least i don't call names.

SO in your pinky world personal attack = name calling?

Wow. That's amazingly simple world...

I was just saying that the way you put your opinions forward is sometimes (most times) too aggressive. Any discussion, you turn it black.

Lie.

We are happy people in here, we don't need negativity just for the sake of it. Thank you.

Lie. Next.

If you consider that a "personal attack" then it's your problem.

?
Boy... seems you don't even know what 'personal attack' means.

I never called anyone a liar, or any of the names you call people in here.

Congrat.
I am still proud I am not you.
So what's your point here, may I ask?

I told PC-Engine to fuck off today, but that was playful. ;)

So funny... LMAO.
:rolleyes:

Short style: get lost, kid. Single out somebody else, maybe he'll like it but forget me. Don't send PMs either - I'll delete them.

PS: Digi, Rev, can you stop our dancing queen here? I'm pretty tired of this kind of crap - and actually this is what I see time by time: some people can do this 'infinite mode' 'til they have more/louder 'booooooo' sound behind them.

DiGuru said:
I would like Reverend to moderate a single thread in the forum: a stickied feedback thread. If things go out of hand, we could report them there. We would just have to agree, that all information in that thread is fair game for Reverend to act upon as he pleases. And it would still be part of the forum, so all parties involved could respond.

Think about it, if you like.

Interesting idea. Worth a try, I think...

T2k, you say you don't dish out personal attacks but you just called London-boy a dancing queen. That is a little harsh don't you think. Maybe you should ponder on the way you reply to some of the members of this board. If you disagree with someone you can at least reply back in a civil way.

Sonic said:
T2k, you say you don't dish out personal attacks but you just called London-boy a dancing queen. That is a little harsh don't you think.
Yeah! We have no idea if London-boy dances or not!

Sonic said:
T2k, you say you don't dish out personal attacks but you just called London-boy a dancing queen. That is a little harsh don't you think. Maybe you should ponder on the way you reply to some of the members of this board. If you disagree with someone you can at least reply back in a civil way.

Look, I actually thought it's kinda cute, taken his orientations into account... ;) :D

Oh you think his sexual orinetation is cute? That's no problem, we learn something new everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back