How can you tell if a girl is intelligent?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
The female friends I have I believe are intelligent because they are nerds.
If they aren't nerds then how can you tell if they are intelligent?

I know my mum is intelligent because she knows how to balance a budget and still spend thousands of dollars on stuff for me without going broke and still having money for other stuff.

Is Oprah intelligent?

K.I.L.E.R said:
The female friends I have I believe are intelligent because they are nerds.
If they aren't nerds then how can you tell if they are intelligent?

I know my mum is intelligent because she knows how to balance a budget and still spend thousands of dollars on stuff for me without going broke and still having money for other stuff.

Is Oprah intelligent?
I actually have the perfect response to this one:

What you have to do is call the girl a "brainfart" (yes, brainfart) and see how she reacts. If she thinks your being hateful, there's a good chance she's not too bright. If she thinks your being humorous, hound her until you die because she's just about perfect.

Just trust what I say no matter how messed up it is.:cool:

nintenho said:
I actually have the perfect response to this one:

What you have to do is call the girl a "brainfart" (yes, brainfart) and see how she reacts. If she thinks your being hateful, there's a good chance she's not too bright. If she thinks your being humorous, hound her until you die because she's just about perfect.

Just trust what I say no matter how messed up it is.:cool:
Edit: I forgot to add that I don't think Oprah is smart.
In my opinon, she's............very.....one-dimensionally self-less and just not very charismatic at all.

K.I.L.E.R said:

No no, that's not intelligence, that's magic. I never really got it how they manage that.

Crisidelm said:
When you meet one, you'll notice soon enough. Unless you're dumb, in that case you'll never notice...sad, ain't it?

No, that's wrong. Some of the most intelligent girls I know like to play dumb to bitch-test the "candidates", so that won't take you anywhere unless you're even smarter and call them out on it (which is the ultimate 'pass', too).

_xxx_ said:
No, that's wrong. Some of the most intelligent girls I know like to play dumb to bitch-test the "candidates", so that won't take you anywhere unless you're even smarter and call them out on it (which is the ultimate 'pass', too).
The perfect way to do this is to, in your most nonchalant and graceless voice possible, call them a yawning thundercunt of tackiness.

..............or you could just say that they flirt too vividly!

For the record, all of the advice I posted is probably worthless since I've been spending the last six months flirting with the same girl but every time I try to be friendly, she springs out the whole precociousness routine to make it look like she's infatuated, and of course this just makes me nervous and I walk away and the cycle repeats.....I'm thinking about just going up to her and telling her to be my girlfriend and for us to spend the next couple weeks "dating" to make it look normal.

I'm so emo.:oops:

nintenho said:
The perfect way to do this is to, in your most nonchalant and graceless voice possible, call them a yawning thundercunt of tackiness.

..............or you could just say that they flirt too vividly!

Yup, that's a very good example :)

nintenho said:
For the record, all of the advice I posted is probably worthless since I've been spending the last six months flirting with the same girl but every time I try to be friendly, she springs out the whole precociousness routine to make it look like she's infatuated, and of course this just makes me nervous and I walk away and the cycle repeats.....I'm thinking about just going up to her and telling her to be my girlfriend and for us to spend the next couple weeks "dating" to make it look normal.

I'm so emo.:oops:

Your failure: see bold part.

Just ignore her completely for a while, she'll come back to you eventually. Don't go back into the wussy mode then and you might have a chance.

On the other side, if it takes months and still doesn't take off, forget her and move on. It can't go well, I did that failure once or twice myself in the past. Didn't do me any good, except for learning from my failures...

_xxx_ said:
Your failure: see bold part.

Just ignore her completely for a while, she'll come back to you eventually. Don't go back into the wussy mode then and you might have a chance.

On the other side, if it takes months and still doesn't take off, forget her and move on. It can't go well, I did that failure once or twice myself in the past. Didn't do me any good, except for learning from my failures...
Let's just say that I'm too much of a smelly fuck to care.....

No really, though. The problem is that she's just too shy.

Back