How about members getting voted off?

Maybe people will argue it's unfair or something, but I'm still of the mind that the general populace should have a deciding factor over who is just more trouble than they are worth.
Yes. give us mob rule!! We can make it fun by awarding flaming torch and pitchfork points to individuals that can be pooled with other point collectors and allow limited like-minded mob burning down of the accounts of forum monsters. Or perceived monsters.. suspected monsters. There's no smoke without fire and with flaming torch points, there will be fire. :runaway:

Welcome back. :yes:

Yes. give us mob rule!! We can make it fun by awarding flaming torch and pitchfork points to individuals that can be pooled with other point collectors and allow limited like-minded mob burning down of the accounts of forum monsters. Or perceived monsters.. suspected monsters. There's no smoke without fire and with flaming torch points, there will be fire. :runaway:

Welcome back. :yes:

Btw isn't that's reddit?

Tell that to my eyesight :mad:
Damn joo! Mine too, my night vision is going now and I bloody HATE IT!

Also my hearing has lost at least 20% over the last year, I'm actually gonna see a doctor about it. Not age, two f-ing over excited german shepherds who like to talk a LOT and loudly.

(QUESTION: Is there any type of german shepherd besides an overly excited one? I've yet to meet one.)

(QUESTION: Is there any type of german shepherd besides an overly excited one? I've yet to meet one.)

The trick is to train them early and give them lots of exercise. German Shepherds are dogs that need indoor boundaries established in the house but, as you say, they do have a lot of energy. We used to take ours for walks and runs for 2-3 hours a day, every day. With training they are hugely disciplined dogs which is why they are used globally by police and armed forces.

Back