Hayseed dixie..

Moloch

God of Wicked Games
Veteran
You guys ever heard of them?
http://www.hayseed-dixie.com
They're obviously (started as)an ac/dc cover band, they play bluegrass versions.
I think they rule, I was getting some bluegrass for my dad's birthday (61) and came across some them searching just for the term bluegrass.
One of the few non metal/rock groups I seriously like.

radeonic2 said:
They're obviously (started as)an ac/dc cover band,
That brings back memories of the 70s. As a kid, I used to love singing "It's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll".

Anyway, that sounds quite interesting. In a similar vein, there was a great hippy/Jazzy 50s/60s cover version of Oasis's "Wonderwall" released a few years ago (which apparently really annoyed the band ;-) ) and then, of course, there is the all-time-classic "Stairways to Heaven" from the TV program, "The Money or the Gun".

Simon F said:
That brings back memories of the 70s. As a kid, I used to love singing "It's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll".

Anyway, that sounds quite interesting. In a similar vein, there was a great hippy/Jazzy 50s/60s cover version of Oasis's "Wonderwall" released a few years ago (which apparently really annoyed the band ;-) ) and then, of course, there is the all-time-classic "Stairways to Heaven" from the TV program, "The Money or the Gun".
:cool:
There's lots of mp3s on limewire of hayseed dixie

Back