harry the nazi

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
r185389600.jpg

picture says it all.

epic
ps how easy is it for someone to pickup a nazi costume? Any of his bodyguards, advisors, friends, brother, ... think it was a bad idea?

BIG BOO HOO HOO... The guy's a freaking teenager, in a costume. I think it's bloody hilarious that a member of the royal family would go to a party dressed as a Nazi, after all that's happened, but obviously people will only try to find "explanations" cause they know what he's been up to - SEE: drinking and doing cheap drugs (cannabis, wouldn't even count that as "drug" but that's another discussion), like every other teenager has done in this fucked-up country, usually from the age of 10 In fact, he even started quite late, considering this country's average...

He's my age (20), and tbh, seems like he actually HAS a personality, and because he's a royal he gets crucified. The imagery of a Royal wearing a swatstika in living memory of people who fought in WW2 however will raise some nerves amoung the older generation. It was a stupid thing to do as a Royal, but just as a party dewd, what does it matter? It doesn't bother me a jot and I love britain.

Well, he is a german for starters (not saying all Germans are Nazis, of course... just most of them).

Simon F said:
MuFu said:
Well, he is a german for starters.
How can you say he is German? You might as well say he's Greek.

Well, the Royal Family is a mixture of all kinds of different European Royal Families, so... but he's more German than, say, Swedish. If i'm not mistaken. :D

Perhaps he could have gone dressed as the Kaiser who was, after all, his great great Uncle (or somesuch similar relation)!

london-boy said:
Well, the Royal Family is a mixture of all kinds of different European Royal Families, so... but he's more German than, say, Swedish. If i'm not mistaken. :D
Swedish? I meant Greek because of Philip, but it looks like, despite being born there, that he was of more Danish and German extraction.

Philip has made some amazingly rude and insensitive public comments. In 1986 while visiting China, he told a group of Scottish students in the city of Xian...if one of the students stayed in China too long, he would return to Scotland with "slitty eyes."
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Simon F said:
london-boy said:
Swedish? I meant Greek because of Philip, but it looks like, despite being born there, that he was of more Danish and German extraction.

Why should he look like Philip? He looks more like his father.

"Phil the Greek" is well known for his gaffes.

My personal favourite fact about him is that, despite his Presidency of the WWF (not the wrestling, you dummies!), he is an avid hunter who happily shoots the crap out of anything that moves! :LOL:

RussSchultz said:
Philip has made some amazingly rude and insensitive public comments. In 1986 while visiting China, he told a group of Scottish students in the city of Xian...if one of the students stayed in China too long, he would return to Scotland with "slitty eyes."
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh some of his gaffes are fantastic!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/features/2003/11/queens_visit/prince_philip_gaffes.shtml

With people like this as our 'ambassadors' it is a wonder we aren't at war with every civilised country in the world.

CC

Reading his 'gaffes', I think he just tells jokes and doesn't know where to stop.

I got quite a kick out of:
During the 1981 recession: "Everybody was saying we must have more leisure. Now they are complaining they are unemployed."

Speaking to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea: "You managed not to get eaten then?"

At a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting: "If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it."

Sharing a joke with a blind, wheelchair-bound girl with a guide-dog: "Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now?"

But its apparently he's got a racist streak a mile wide.

Yeah that old man is hilarious. Shame he's in the wrong position to make such remarks. But hey, goes to show they're not where they are for their merits, but becasue of their blood.

london-boy said:
Yeah that old man is hilarious. Shame he's in the wrong position to make such remarks. But hey, goes to show they're not where they are for their merits, but becasue of their blood.

A better demonstration of the results of incest I can't imagine.

Captain Chickenpants said:
london-boy said:

A better demonstration of the results of incest I can't imagine.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You can say what you want about the Royal Family, but they certainly provide some good entertainment.

What is wrong in wearing that swastika? It is all about freedom of expression you know. I remember few weeks back when sikhs protested against the play, "behzti", every british "intellectual" said that the play should not be stopped from screeing as it is about freedom of expression, no matter if it hurts the sensitivities of a particular religion......

Deepak said:
What is wrong in wearing that swastika?

In the context of a private individual going to a private fancy-dress party it's no big deal really. Trouble is that Hazza isn't a private individual, he's a member of teh Royal Family, and therefore (justifiably or not) different rules apply to him. So it's unfair on him, tough, he's perfectly at liberty to renounce his title.

nutball said:
In the context of a private individual going to a private fancy-dress party it's no big deal really. Trouble is that Hazza isn't a private individual, he's a member of teh Royal Family, and therefore (justifiably or not) different rules apply to him. So it's unfair on him, tough, he's perfectly at liberty to renounce his title.

No, he's perfectly at liberty to not give a fuck about what anyone says, like he has done since he was born. And he knows the only people who will give him grief are the journalist at higly renowned papers like The Sun, The Daily Express and The Daily Mirror.

Back