Halo 3 Trailer @ E3: Confirmed

90 people involved 1/2 are engineers, 1/2 are artists.

Artist: "Apperently engineering is quite important, I like to draw pretty pictures." :D

Engineer: "Well of course, it's all about science." ;)

Tap In said:
90 people involved 1/2 are engineers, 1/2 are artists.

Rumor is that Bungie as a group is at nearly 300 now though. So where are the other 2/3rds of the staff doing?

Acert93 said:
Rumor is that Bungie as a group is at nearly 300 now though. So where are the other 2/3rds of the staff doing?

I wonder if the 90 referred to in the short were solely for the E3 trailer? :oops:

Now that I think about it, the short was about the making of the trailer, so that's probably the case.

The last I heard Bungie wasn't that far above 100. Where'd the 300 rumor come from?

In any case, finally saw what looks like the part that people referred to where the light reflected from the ground lit up the chief's armor, that popped up in gamespot or whatever's impressions and such. Too little faith in the word of the press and such.

Shotgun:
1813064857815499125_rs.jpg

Brutes with new gear (or Elites?) holding a new weapon:
1330318741612842593_rs.jpg

New marine character model, looks a bit like GRAW:
1796007930439836924_rs.jpg

Pictures for more specific things people may of missed.

I'd say brutes with jetpacks and a new weapon. The body form doesn't match elites in any way (at least to me, unless they're making the elites plump enough to require a stomach piece to hold the beer gut).

last pic: visual upgrade to Pelican pilot :?: Oh and on the very far right, is that a flood carrier? On the far left, it looks like the guy is talking to a floating head...Cortana holoprojection?

Last edited by a moderator:
deepblue - how did you screengrab? i wanted to get some grabs from the 1280x720 version, but it wouldn;t seem to let me through crtl+i nor would it let me printscreen and paste into photoshop (just came up with a black square)....

although thinking about it i didn't try turning off acceleration in the mediaplayer settings which normally helps with that... regardless, how did you get them?

rusty said:
deepblue - how did you screengrab? i wanted to get some grabs from the 1280x720 version, but it wouldn;t seem to let me through crtl+i nor would it let me printscreen and paste into photoshop (just came up with a black square)....

although thinking about it i didn't try turning off acceleration in the mediaplayer settings which normally helps with that... regardless, how did you get them?

desactivate overlays in your player.It will be much slower but you'll be able to copy paste something.

rusty said:

You can use Windows Media Player Classic's "save image" function. Or you can open Windows Moviemaker, import the file, and then use the "take picture" button on the viewer.

There are many other options as well.

HOLY CRAP.

I finally watched the documentary in hi-def, and I'm blown the hell away. This game demands hi-def.

Pictures iminent.

Deepblue said:
HOLY CRAP.

I finally watched the documentary in hi-def, and I'm blown the hell away. This game demands hi-def.

Pictures iminent.

Yeah the game so far looks great. Repeat this to some dimishing return guys in other threads.;)

Back