Halo 3 Trailer @ E3: Confirmed

Perhaps he means the money sh.... alright, that's way too much.

Prey demo is out on Marketplace, and I'm almost done downloading. Time to compare between satisfactory settings on my PC and the 360.

Argh. No new media makes Deepblue something something...

In the meantime, I was wondering, can we expect the same kind of IQ that we see in the trailer in the final game? That would be astouding.

sounds like they are making real progress in gameplay. :smile:

Multiplayer, single player, you name it, folks are playing it. The lab formerly known as the multiplayer lab is now also the single player lab, where folks may go in at just about any time and start playing through a selection of single player Campaign missions.

At this point, they're testing out the new AI and encounters as much as anything else. The graphics range from completely untextured placeholder surfaces, too brilliantly lit and detailed objects. But again, this is a gameplay test, not a graphics one. Lots of folks focus on what technology can do for the appearance of a game - but the 360's prodigious horsepower can also be applied to AI - the behaviors, movements and reactions of computer-controlled characters. That counts for your human allies, but it's more noticeable at this early stage in the behavior of your opponents.

Today, I swear I saw some Grunts do.....
http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?cid=8517

Deepblue said:
Sorry to rez the thread but I got around to capping a real money shot from the doc.

DeepblueWA-money.jpg

Is it just me, or is that Halo 3 is more parallaxed mapped than anything we've seen before? You can practically see every little dent in his armor.

Proelite said:
Again, you can see for yourself the unprecedented level of texturing and lighting.

chief2.jpg

Where. Did. You. Get. That.

EDIT. NM, I'm gonna assume you pshopped several screens together.

Proelite said:
Again, you can see for yourself the unprecedented level of texturing and lighting.

1120x770...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice and all but guess what? ITS NOT GAMEPLAY.

This is my problem with MGS4 trailer and I'm not changing my tune now!

sonyps35 said:
It's nice and all but guess what? ITS NOT GAMEPLAY.

This is my problem with MGS4 trailer and I'm not changing my tune now!
At least the MGS4 trailer at E3 2006 has facial animation and destruction physics implemented.

As for the above pic of Halo 3, is it 4xAA? It looks very smooth in the edges except for the inner sides of his thighs.

When I got the screenshot, I photoshoped it by adjusting the contrast because it looked very faded. I didn't do anything else.

one said:
At least the MGS4 trailer at E3 2006 has facial animation and destruction physics implemented.

As for the above pic of Halo 3, is it 4xAA? It looks very smooth in the edges except for the inner sides of his thighs.

The halo 3 tech demo was running at 720p, 4xAA.

Back