Grand Theft Auto VI [GTA 6]: What can we expect?

They havn't even said what platforms it's for yet, Considering they mentioned something about Fivem and what wukong has just done I wouldn't completely put a day 1 pc release out of the picture yet. Thing are a bit different since the last rockstar release.

edit: I moved this here myself to try not derail that thread and save the mods future work.
R* will not release it on PC day one. They want the double dippers

I skipped 5 as 4 gave me some genre fatigue so looking forward to this. Hopefully it gets a full on nvidia treatment and becomes the new CP for visuals.

R* will not release it on PC day one. They want the double dippers
Will see, they bought the fivem mod crew and if they are going to push this in gta6 they will be selling it to an audience that doesn't play it and possibly lose hype from less streamers. It's also going to be a factor if they want to try move everyone playing gta5 online to gta6 online, unless they don't release the online mode at release I guess. I feel there are more reasons why this could have pc day 1 release than previous rockstar titles.

With over 200 million unit sales, Grand Theft Auto V has made a lot of money since it arrived all those years ago – over $8.5 billion in gross revenue, according to estimates. Despite Rockstar's riches, it offered a band's three writers just $7,500 each to use their track in GTA VI "forever."

Back