Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
One thing that differeniet gt sport vs acc and iracing is lack of need to being racing engeener as there are (mostly) no setups allowed and default is on with bop so you dont have to spend all your free time to figure out proper settings. Tough it can change as with gt7 (hopely it will be mixture). And easy to jump approach is good not only for beginners but also for people with family/work/limitted free time (for example gt sport streamer I watch kie25 was esports drivers in project cars, was top split driver in iracing and acc but enjoy gt sport mostly because of this approach and now play mostly it). And thx to fia tournament level of competition in gt sport was insane (and will be even bigger in gt7)
There are also real race drivers who race on GTS, David Perel is South African who followed his dream and up to last year was racing GT3 Ferrari's. He started out with GTS just to keep his reactions and driving skills up, then eventually migrated to iRacing and ACC and then even made a comparison video of Real Racing vs ACC vs GT Sport vs iRacing at Spa, one of his favourite tracks.

He also had a hand is getting ACC where it is now as he and other GT3 drivers gave input to the developers which helped improve the game.

I anticipate his videos for GT7 and hopefully get a comparison video for that too.

Last edited:
meh, I was hoping for garage cars and credit transfer... not really interested in transferring DR/SR

First thing I will do in GT7 is drive like a maniac to lower my ratings.
Why would you lower your ratings? It's quite annoying experience in races with low sportsmanship.

What will lowering your rating do? Line you up against lower ranked players?

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gran-turismo-sophy/

The demo is from july 2021, probably too late to be integrated inside GT7 at launch.

5187-A6-F1-2-C1-F-47-DB-9-D71-BEAB8-C37-D76-D.jpg

Intresting stuff, watched videos not read article.
Wonder if Sophie input is via emulated force feedback wheel, tv screen, i.e. mimicking latency, and human reaction times.
So it's not getting unfair advantages.

Finally something Intresting from gaming industry, its felt very boring last 3 or so months.

Intresting stuff, watched videos not read article.
Wonder if Sophie input is via emulated force feedback wheel, tv screen, i.e. mimicking latency, and human reaction times.
So it's not getting unfair advantages.

Finally something Intresting from gaming industry, its felt very boring last 3 or so months.
Yeah, watched the first AI race video. Seems Sophy seems to take more risky lines no human seems to take and the car can get very jittery. Also it seems to do so every lap. Maybe it's too good. imo.

Yeah, watched the first AI race video. Seems Sophy seems to take more risky lines no human seems to take and the car can get very jittery. Also it seems to do so every lap. Maybe it's too good. imo.
In second October event top players (Miayzono, Kokuben etc) were smoked and in one lap times it was over 3s in le mans and 1.4s in magiore, its like google alpha zero for chess but for sure they can scale it speed.

Back