RIDE 4 [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC]

PSman1700

Legend

The PS5 version in action. No idea about remastered graphics for the other versions on xbox and pc.

Edit: PC version in the rain, looks the same. Never seen this game before, looks impressive. Will never play it, dont like motorcycle racing.

Released 2020-10-04 for PS4 and Xbox One. Features smart delivery for free upgrade on Xbox. On PlayStation, you had to buy before April 30th, 2021 for free PS5 upgrade. No idea what the PS5 Generation Upgrade Fee is.

https://ridevideogame.com/news/ride-4-next-gen-is-now-available/

RIDE 4 is now available on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X, featuring free upgrade on PS5™ until April 30th, 2021, and Smart delivery feature on Xbox System.​

reminds me of driveclub bikes but at 60fps

maybe it is more sim than arcade ? though i don't think you can ride a bike that fast in the rain.

The PS5 version in action. No idea about remastered graphics for the other versions on xbox and pc.

Edit: PC version in the rain, looks the same. Never seen this game before, looks impressive. Will never play it, dont like motorcycle racing.

I have a cousin that would love this game lol

that looks extremely realistic. I thought it was real footage

Just looks incredible, in the rain atleast. Somehow this game took some wind as of late, due to it being uploaded by someone claiming its 'true PS5 graphics'. Funny thing is the PS5 is able to do so much more but ok.

yeah, despite this was a cross gen title, been out for awhile, and there's also driveclub with similar quality.

i guess this proves that "marketing" (be it deliberate by companies or people willingly do so by themselves) does have ridiculous amounts of power

camera movements and shakes contribute a lot to the "real" feel of these games. Sure when you pause and start looking closely at details graphics tend to fall apart.
But anyway these are meant to be played in full motion, where it matters most.

yeah, despite this was a cross gen title, been out for awhile, and there's also driveclub with similar quality.

i guess this proves that "marketing" (be it deliberate by companies or people willingly do so by themselves) does have ridiculous amounts of power

Theres a reason company's go all in for PR :p

Back