Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
graphically for now GT7 might have an edge, but for sim aspect and content you have several VR PC games such as asetto corsa or automobilista 2 etc...

difference in polygon details between in game mode and showroom mode

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20230224225820.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20230224225820.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20230224225853.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20230224225853.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: snc
What P.C game would Gran Turismo be comparable to ?

Project Cars 2 or 3 have excellent VR support. All of the VR gameplay features I've seen discussed here for GT7 are present there to my knowledge with exception of the showroom.

Obviously on PC there's no distinction between VR and 2D graphics settings so you can max it out on PC in VR which looks pretty life like, though I'd assume GT7 still has the graphical edge.

Sorry, GT7 n00b. What's the point of Sunday cup given once you win a semi-decent car. I won a 4WD rally car, which you can use for all other Sunday Cup races and you can drive so fast you can easily lap other contestants. What's the point?

Also, is there any off-road rally racing in the game because that sounds like VR heaven to me. :yes: I am really not getting the weird talking heads thing in cafes, it's such a bizarre thing to insert into a racing game for a bunch of static heads having a slow-arse conversation about your car which you seemingly have to sit through. I mean.. why?

I have now began by B licence tests. My n00b arse managing to best a couple of London Geezer's times so I'm quite proud of myself.

Also, is there any off-road rally racing in the game because that sounds like VR heaven to me. :yes: I am really not getting the weird talking heads thing in cafes, it's such a bizarre thing to insert into a racing game for a bunch of static heads having a slow-arse conversation about your car which you seemingly have to sit through. I mean.. why?
Yes there are 4 rally tracks in game (also last week daily a was rally)

Back