Gran Turismo 7 [PS4, PS5]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
imo not arcady at all, do you drive with abs default and all other assits off ? ;)
I usually go with default but I always turn off automatic breaks/automatic gear shifts and such. I find turning the car significantly much easier than in real life with those settings. It should have been harder
Of course it should be a whole different matter with a forcefeedback wheel which I dont have currently

Reactions: snc
There is also a turning assist. Then also depends of the setup of your car, but some bone stock older cars won't turn/brake well !

Tested 120hz modes with vrr. Performance mode big quality drop but quality 120hz looks almost same like 60fps with frames around 100 during timetrials and 60-80 during race, impressive.

Haven't seen DF's yet, but this vid showed fps via their TV's display and also tested input latency with their steering wheel: 95ms at 60fps, 75ms at 120fps. I believe both of those were in performance mode. Comments on his video say 120Hz in resolution mode with VRR nets you ~100fps.

Edit: So, IIRC the DF video (nice job, Olie) says the four modes show (barring dips to 50 or 60fps in replay with res or perf modes, respectively):

120fps @ ~1260p for 120Hz Perf (dips to ~115fps in rain)
120fps @ 1440p for 120Hz Perf VRR
120fps @ 1440p for 120Hz Res (dips to ~105fps in rain)
70-100fps @ 2160p for 120Hz Res VRR

Last edited:
Haven't seen DF's yet, but this vid showed fps via their TV's display and also tested input latency with their steering wheel: 95ms at 60fps, 75ms at 120fps. I believe both of those were in performance mode. Comments on his video say 120Hz in resolution mode nets you ~100fps.

This video is poor, guy didnt even notice there are multiple modes with different reosultion ;)

Back