Goozex Game trading site

vazel

Regular
I just have to sing the praises of this site. It's a trading site where you trade your games for points which you then spend on getting games you want. It's been awesome to me, I'm trading in all my stinker games for games I've been wanting to buy. So far I've traded in 7 games and gotten 7 games with 850 points left to spend(the older games which I prefer cost an average of 100-150 points). The only negative to me is while they have psx games they don't have Saturn games.

http://www.goozex.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at Goozex, but found Game Trading Zone to be a lot better. There you can trade any game ever made for other products(games, accessories, DVDs, books, music) or just plain old cash.

Tommy McClain

Not really. At Goozex you can get several games for one game depending on their points value. At GTZ you're limited to doing one for one trades directly with people. At Goozex I traded Bee Movie Game for 600 points then I used those points to get four older games. At GTZ I would've only gotten one game for Bee Movie Game. I also find Goozex much more user friendly.

Not really. At Goozex you can get several games for one game depending on their points value. At GTZ you're limited to doing one for one trades directly with people. At Goozex I traded Bee Movie Game for 600 points then I used those points to get four older games. At GTZ I would've only gotten one game for Bee Movie Game.

You're right that with GameTZ.com you're doing a one-on-one trade with somebody, but you can trade multiple items at once. So you could trade 4-games, some game accessories, some strategy guides, a couple DVDs, a couple of books or CDs and some cash or PayPal. The deal can be anything it doesn't have to be one item for another item. Plus, there is no waiting list. You just make an offer to whoever has what you want and who wants something you have.

On Goozex, you may have been able to trade in four of your games, but if you were wanting a rather new game you may be far down the waiting list. It's true that others ahead of you might get passed up since they may not have enough points to get the game, but there still is that possibility of a long wait.

I can see Goozex, being useful for people that buy lots of games for newer systems. But if you have older games and across multiple platforms(not just the next-gen), then I think GameTZ.com is much better service. Plus, it's been around the longest and has a large and diverse inventory.

Tommy McClain

If you're referring to my previous post I didn't trade in four games, I received four psx/pc games each worth 100-200 points for one Wii game worth 600 points. In the month that I've been on Goozex not one week has passed so far without me getting a couple games I requested. Goozex has no problem with older games those are the games I prefer and am having no problem trading and receiving them on Goozex. I'm finally getting around to getting all those older gcn, pc, psx, and ps2 games I've wanted.

I can't say how long the wait is to request new games since I'm requesting only the older games but considering how large their points value(which would require one new game to get a new game or about four old games for a new game) I wouldn't think it's that much longer than for the older games. I randomly browsed through a few new games and most of them have available status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back