Garage dev team setting up, looking for people

Seventy_5

Newcomer
Preferably in the Cleveland area, but not urgent.

I'm trying to find a few people to start working on a low budget console game. This is purely a hobby type of project, at least initially, however I have a *few* connections at Dreamworks, Pixar & Infinity Ward that I'm trying to get some direction from if the project came along to proof of concept/demo status. I've got a lead designer & a scenario writer, possibly a 3D artist as well. The theme & scenario are far enough along to start art design & engine work. Console programming experience is not required in the initial stages (doesn't hurt though). If the project stays in it's current scope & is funded for release, next gen programming training would come with the job.

I have just about everything ready to go to set up a company if the tech aspects get off the ground, and anyone involved with the alpha would be garaunteed a position on the team up until release & a full time position if financing is secured to finish development.

Email me @ my address below for more specifics. I can't go into a whole lot of detail here, and NDAs would need to be signed before the entire concept could be relayed. Please keep in mind that this is a smaller project, probably akin to an XBLA (or PS3/Wii equivelent) release.

Please don't reply unless you are over 18, or, if you live in Ohio and would be able to provide a work permit.

Waltjackson4@comcast.net

Back