gaming keyboard

Still very happy with this now. :) Suits the PS3 perfectly (at the very least in terms of looks, integrated mouse, BlueTooth support and recharging stand - not to mention that it lasts 2 months on one charge and of course has the battery built in). Nice detail how all the orange bits you see on the keyboard subtly light up only when you use them (e.g. press the Fn key).

dinovo_edge.jpg

ps: the IBM keyboard wasnt a joke they are fantastically well made with each key usuing proper springs, each key also has a removeable cover you just dont see engineering like that today

Of course you do: ;)
http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/keyboards.html

Even available with USB.
I still have a perfectly working UK-made Model M (1391403 from 1990) connected to my computer, making this the peripheral with the longest use by far in my computer history.
And it's in a league of its own compared to my MS Natural Keyboard 4000 regarding build quality and tactile feedback (of course the MS trumps it in general ergonomics).

I do have to admit though - I rarely use it these days.
It's...it's...*sigh* - It's just too loud. There, I said it, you can flame me now. :)

I like the G15 because I can see all the information of the song I'm playing in foobar (I can just keep foobar minimized to tray). I also like the Ventrilo add on; it's pretty helpful. But I agree, other than those two applications, the LCD is not really useful.

I like the G15 because I can see all the information of the song I'm playing in foobar (I can just keep foobar minimized to tray). I also like the Ventrilo add on; it's pretty helpful. But I agree, other than those two applications, the LCD is not really useful.

I like the G15 to, but several aplications I use have support for it and it is nice to see games utilize it. It is gold to see Command & Conquer 3 automatically use it to display units, money usage and number of harvesters!

Nice to with the applets that follws such as the perfomance monitor with CPU usage and RAM usage.

Back