Game Streaming Platforms and Technology (xCloud, PSNow, GeforceNow, Luna) (Rip: Stadia)

If you were interested in buying a Logitech G Cloud...

... Don't.

There's something better on the way.

naw not native, but keep an eye out for the next coupla weeks

Looks like he's talking about the Razer Edge 5G based on the Snapdragon G3x which wll be shown off at Razercon on October 15.

Screenshot_20221010-123944-090.png

Tommy McClain

Thanks. Really suffering from vertigo since the morning and tossing my food. You guys bringing me the entertainment as I keep on the ground waiting. Nice. Hopefully that announcement is soon

Looks like he's talking about the Razer Edge 5G based on the Snapdragon G3x which wll be shown off at Razercon on October 15.

The development kit looks comfy enough, but its not very pretty. No need for the rounded screen corners either.

1665425470909.png

Last edited:

View attachment 7165

Tommy McClain
Going to be interesting to see what the razor costs.

Although I'm not sure if that's what he's talking about because that's already been announced.
So he could just say wait to see what prices are first, this sounds like something unannounced (hopefully anyway)
Timeline matches to the razor show though

Streaming on a headset! The future is so rich in nausea!
It should come across as a big screen to play off in VR. In theory you shouldn’t get sick :) a bit like watching a movie in VR, feels like you are there at a big screen without being there.

The addition is welcome imo; loads of new games for VR players to choose from.

Using a 1500$ headset just to emulate a screen would be a waste, using it with gyroscopes to change fps pov would be a nightmare.
10/10

Back