Funny screen cap of my brother on TV.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
beach.jpg

He just posted it up over here, and it was either post it up here or on EB's frontpage and in deference to Hanners you folks won. ;)

On a happy note, he is losing weight. On a happier note, he's heavier than me... :devilish:

MuFu said:
That is an absolutely epic beard.
Oh man, you should have seen it back in the early 90s when he was into going to Dead shows. Freaking Grizzly Adams stuff! :oops:

He stopped cutting his hair/beard when he went to Purdue, and he was there for 4 or 5 years. It wasn't just long hair/beard, it was super-bushy long hair/beard! :???:

:LOL:
Didn't even know you had a brother... guess that's what I get for not visiting EB.
Can't say I see the resemblance.
So how much older is he?

radeonic2 said:
:LOL:
Didn't even know you had a brother... guess that's what I get for not visiting EB.
Can't say I see the resemblance.
So how much older is he?
One year, one month, a couple of weeks, and a day or two.

We actually did look a lot alike, back when I had hair and he didn't have a beard...but we're definately uniquely ourselves now. :)

Although now I gotta take a picture of myself shirtless and blubbery too and post it up in that thread, to not do so would make me lose points in my never ending quest to live up to my brother's shadow. :rolleyes:

digitalwanderer said:
One year, one month, a couple of weeks, and a day or two.

We actually did look a lot alike, back when I had hair and he didn't have a beard...but we're definately uniquely ourselves now. :)

Although now I gotta take a picture of myself shirtless and blubbery too and post it up in that thread, to not do so would make me lose points in my never ending quest to live up to my brother's shadow. :rolleyes:
Well.. some people would rather be bald than obese.. atleast he's losing weight..or trying atleast.
I'm pretty fat my self.
6 foot 230 pounds.
Its all in my gut and chest.
I'm also pretty strong though.. so its not like one of those pathetic fat guys.
Just don't make me run and I'm fine:smile:

Back