Free Uncharted 2!

All games have been received. Some people weren't home during delivery :p, others weren't checking mail :p, another took a month to arrive :cry: but hey at least they all arrived.
If possible can this become the free or (free not including shipping) games thread. Considering myself one of the more fortunate members I paid the shipping costs. This was a worldwide journey for the games...Chicago to Cali, to Lodon, to India.

All games have been received. Some people weren't home during delivery :p, others weren't checking mail :p, another took a month to arrive :cry: but hey at least they all arrived.
If possible can this become the free or (free not including shipping) games thread. Considering myself one of the more fortunate members I paid the shipping costs. This was a worldwide journey for the games...Chicago to Cali, to Lodon, to India.

Agreed.
We should make this the free/exchange games thread.
I don't pay shipping costs and get bored of my games very quickly. Perfect combination! :LOL:

Well, I was looking for R2, R&C:ACIT or Darksiders if any one wants to share. My nephew is pestering me and I promised him I'll try everything, thats why I am here trying my luck :D !

Back