Fragdolls! WHOAH!

They're a corporate front for some publisher (can't remember which one). One of the girls is moderately attractive. . .the others are just average to downright fugly.

Errr... OK, you got me, which one is the attractive one? The fugly I can spot... yep, counted seven of those, still can find the alright looking one though.

okay the one with red hair isn't really all that hot. the blondes kinda have these facial expressione that put me off. the asian and the blonde with thick arms are both pretty cute. and the two other brunettes are smokin hot.

John Reynolds said:
They're a corporate front for some publisher (can't remember which one).
Thanks, that explains why they struck me as so phony.

One of the girls is moderately attractive. . .the others are just average to downright fugly.
I wouldn't say "fugly", but I wouldn't say they were covergirls either.

Definately not the right look to push as "hot gamer girls", but then again ANY girls in gaming would technically be "hot gamer girls" just due to the desperation factor. ;)

What is this about that site being "Steve's other site"? :|

I actually happen to know a girl who is in tremendous physical shape and loves video games 10x as mush as I do. She also likes me, for sure as a friend and I think maybe as more. But, she's only 16.... oh yeah and my best friends little sister :p

well my little sisters all love to play video games and some of my friends think they are cute . Dunno though.

The girl i'm seeing loves pc games like me though we actually met at a lan party one of my friends threw a few months ago

jvd said:
well my little sisters all love to play video games and some of my friends think they are cute . Dunno though.

The girl i'm seeing loves pc games like me though we actually met at a lan party one of my friends threw a few months ago
pics or else.
I'd hit Valkyrie any day :devilish:

digitalwanderer said:
Why? I can think of 3 or 4 regular posters over at EB who are female pretty easily.

i just simply do not believe that. I'm sure they're lieing to get attention.

Sage said:
i just simply do not believe that. I'm sure they're lieing to get attention.
Mebbe some are, but I'm talking about verifiable real female folks.....I know they're female because I met two of them and the third is the wife of a good friend.

digitalwanderer said:
Mebbe some are, but I'm talking about verifiable real female folks.....I know they're female because I met two of them and the third is the wife of a good friend.

that's........ really wierd....... is there like something really really wrong with them mentally? like maybe they're just there because they need all of the attention from guys or something?

Sage said:
that's........ really wierd....... is there like something really really wrong with them mentally? like maybe they're just there because they need all of the attention from guys or something?
No, believe it or not they mainly come for help with their computers or just for the good company. :)

digitalwanderer said:
Why? I can think of 3 or 4 regular posters over at EB who are female pretty easily.

Speaking of EB; wtf? Haven't been able to resolve it in a couple days now. . .

Back