Forza Horizon 4 2018-09-29 19_26_53.jpg

Guess where resetting the car put me afterwards. :rolleyes:

>_>

-------

sigh
41l3Fe4.jpg

Last edited:
ahh! you got it already?
After about 30 tries. -_- That was the last one at least.

Now I can get on with the actual game although now there are a bajillion icons on the map (seriously PG? wtf). They need to patch in the ability for the game to save your map filter selection between launching & exiting the game, or at least be able to cycle through the filters instead of pulling up the master list just to pick one-by-one. They should also map the triggers as page up/down for long lists. It's a no brainer since original Xbox days in other games. I'd like a button on the map to cycle through your owned garages houses.

:V With all the clutter on the map I don't know what I want to do. It'd be nice to know what vehicles are recommended for a particular circuit so I could do some customization before I travel there and then travel back, and then forget where the hell I just was.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's kind of a different setup with a number of "storylines" for particular race types, which you can also do in co-op. Not sure what that means really.

I feel like co-op should be setup as a relay race where players 1-4 pick vehicles of different types & classes altogether for interconnected tracks, and each player enters the race at full throttle seamlessly at the end stretch of the previous player. Imagine something like the intro races where PG kept switching you between vehicles. Inactive players watch how poorly you mangle yourself, and then get ready when their turn is up next. :p

Player 1 - Hypercar/Sport/Track Toy etc. section
Player 2 - Rally
Player 3 - Extreme Off-road
Player 4 - cult classic for an exciting conclusion @ 60kph. :oops:

Last edited:
Thanks. Made a note to do that sign later. I usually go for the signs early on. Now I wonder how many signs were like that in the earlier FH, where I did Method A's when they really intended for Method B's.

I have not started this one yet, just barely got it downloaded yesterday since I was so busy with non-fun first.

Thanks. Made a note to do that sign later. I usually go for the signs early on. Now I wonder how many signs were like that in the earlier FH, where I did Method A's when they really intended for Method B's.

I have not started this one yet, just barely got it downloaded yesterday since I was so busy with non-fun first.

Yeah, I can't really think of anything nearly as difficult. FH3 was a walk in the park. FH2 had a couple ramps that you needed some precision on for the landing, which seems to have carried over into FH4 - a couple of them need a fair amount of precision, but I tend to not have rewind on, so I made life much more difficult for myself for sure.

If you're going to do it the insane way, save some time with rewind. :p

---

It's kind of interesting looking at the game overall. I feel there are more commonalities with the FH2 design production, rather than FH3 although they certainly borrow a few things from the latter. Even the photomode bug in FH2 where you zoom and the tree/shadow LODs disappear are back in FH4, but that wasn't an issue in FH3.

----

Tried out MP last night, and..... they need a way to homologate cars instead of just rolling with what you've got configured in the garage. I miss that from FH1 - "WHOA, THAT CAR IS WAAAY TOO FAST. You'll need to yadda yadda convert down", and there was a function to just do that at the race instead of travelling all the bloody revving way back to the garage (assuming you don't want to spend cR on fast travel unless you've spent hours to grab all 50 boards). Then spend another 10 minutes configuring balasdfoainfl adkjsf lb

Party leader's car is the car type chosen for races more-or-less (unless it's a street race), so that makes it less user-friendly when you don't know a ton about cars (They're driving an Audi! Okay... what car class?...........................................................) or don't even have a good config in your garage anyway. At the very least, they did allow folks to "borrow" the party leader car, which just makes it rather boring (albeit as fair as it can get on that aside from game setting assists).

Sigh.

Last edited:
Another one all of those details like smoke from chimney blowing in different directions and not always on. The puddles get bigger with more rain and dry up over time

Back