Forza Horizon 4 [XO, XBSX|S, XPA]

the drivatar is scalable. If you keep winning, the game at some point will say something like "hey you, yeah you, we've noticed that you've been winning rather easily, would you like to scale the drivatar difficulty up?"

btw my 1660S already struggling to maintain 4K 60fps hahaha. Really love the 4xMSAA tho.
interesting... I've been beaten my friends badly yes, from 3 to 6 seconds in the best cases, which is a lot. But I guess difficulty will scale up.

:mrgreen: don't bother with 4k 60. High framerates and 1440p -or 4k for that matter if your system can run that at high framerates- is the true health

interesting... I've been beaten my friends badly yes, from 3 to 6 seconds in the best cases, which is a lot. But I guess difficulty will scale up.

:mrgreen: don't bother with 4k 60. High framerates and 1440p -or 4k for that matter if your system can run that at high framerates- is the true health

Haha maybe in 5-10 years I'll have that. I imagine going back to 60 or heck, 30 fps after enjoying 144fps will feel really bad

It does ... It really really does. 60fps isn't great. 30fps is lolz.
30 fps - spit at the screen
60 fps - almost atrocious, but not so annoying
100 fps - it's very nice
120 fps - it outweights the fact that 4k 120Hz is normally the max doable nowadays with HDR, but great
144 fps - superb
165 fps - oh my gosh
240 fps - sublime
360 fps - who knows

30 fps - spit at the screen
60 fps - almost atrocious, but not so annoying
100 fps - it's very nice
120 fps - it outweights the fact that 4k 120Hz is normally the max doable nowadays with HDR, but great
144 fps - superb
165 fps - oh my gosh
240 fps - sublime
360 fps - who knows

Also, at high refresh rate, you should be able to use BFI with no perceptible flicker :D

EDIT: btw live-action movies with 60fps "panning" looks awesome. the usual 24 fps is too juddery to me.

But i fiddled with SVP's settings and now it smooth the whole scene instead, blerh..

"Quick Game Resume and Faster Load Times"

i wonder how fast the initial load will be. on my PC with SSD its still quite slow. Not as slow as FS20 tho hahaha

I'm new to horizon series, played fh4 full season on xsx so maybe not much time but imo its boring, I think game has very good visuals, good arcade racing model that I like and much of content but just lack of feeling progress, hope fh5 will fix it (old nfs underground or even nfs 2015 made this aspect much better)

Back