Far Cry (360) interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueTsunami said:
Off Topic: Gah..I keep hearing about the WRC series everywhere I go. I don't think it was released in the US either. I'm thinking about also picking up Toca Race Driver 3 (heard only good things about it).

I think it was droped in the US because the WRC following is'nt as strong there as it is over here in the UK :(

If u can an import or somthing GET IT. the game is awsome.

Sure it's a real screen.

Real PS3 screen, maybe.

Why is my original point so difficult to digest? I happen to think PC's usually have more raw power than consoles at any given point. That's a fact. Raw power=greater, and/or better draw distance as one effect.

Daryl said:
Sure it's a real screen.

Real PS3 screen, maybe.

Why is my original point so difficult to digest? I happen to think PC's usually have more raw power than consoles at any given point. That's a fact. Raw power=greater, and/or better draw distance as one effect.

No. Your original point was that PC always been better at draw distance than consoles. Which is just wrong, whatever crappy pic you post to prove your point.
The pic Bluetsunami posted was a PS2 screenshot, rather crappy too.
If you don't know what you're talking about and if you haven't seen PS2 games running since launch, don't post or you keep making a fool out of yourself.

http://www.gamesasylum.com/images/articles/21122003163714-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back