Fantastic Four 2 news (alba link included)

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
http://www.popoholic.com/2006/06/02/jessica-alba-talks-fantastic-four-2/
We start Fantastic Four 2 in August. The four of us learn that there are other people out there with superpowers, and the Silver Surfer appears as a villain/hero. And another villain comes in as well. My character, Susan Storm, has another love triangle and may use a power people haven’t seen before. She’s the most powerful of the four.
jessica-alba-pictures-01.jpg

She's hot but I hate her as Sue Storm. Not that it would've mattered if they had a perfect Sue Storm for the movie since it sucked. It'll be neat to see Silver Surfer for the sequel though.

Yeah, she's a terrible storm. Actually, I though the entire casting of FF was terrible except for the guy who played the Thing from "The Shield"

X-Men IMHO was almost perfectly cast. Stewart as Professor X? Perfecto. McKellen as Magneto? Genius. Hugh Jackman as wolverine? Turned out to be best choice. Marsden as Cyclop? Well, both seem squeaky clean WASPs, so it worked out. Famke as Jean Grey? Awesome.

What didn't work for me?

Rogue - Paquin: no no no no
Storm - Berry: no, you need an unknown African immigrant, or someone like Iman or Grace Jones. Berry is weak and pathetic as storm. Remember, Storm becomes the LEADER of the x-men.

Storm - either Angela Bassett, Alfre Woodard, Iman, or some unknown, but strong African accented immigrant.

Mystique - Romijn: At first I didn't like them turning Mystique into a kung-fu melee character, but Romijn's performance is so good that I have grown to like it.

Senator Kelly: the guy who played him (name escapes me) did a fantastic job.

I don't like Ice Man's actor, Collosus is non-existent, I did like Ray Park as Toad. Sabretooth, bleh. Pyro wasn't bad.

I hated X-Men 3, god damn Singer for jumping ship to Superman. I wanted him to do Sentinel themed movie.

Oh, I must say Brian Cox was wonderful in X-Men 2.I don't have high hopes for "Wolverine" directed by a guy with practical zero credentials.

But I must reserve my highest praise for Spiderman. Although Kirsten Dunst kinda irritates me sometimes, and some of the "love" dialogue was cheesy, the film has real heart to it. The "supervillians" are sympathetic tragic characters. Everyone's like seems to be screwed up like a Jacobian play.

Damn she looks bony. Besides, her pose screams 'cheap slut'.

Truly not attractive.

Anyway, I kinda liked the FF movie, especially Dr. Doom and The Thing. I look forwards to another one.

FF movie was horrid, I can't believe there's a part 2.

The entire cast of the movie was wrong, and the Thing being that small made me LOL, this movie sucked as much as Xmen 3.

Back