F1 '06 (PS3) new pics

New Video of F1.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/748/748480/dl_1778270.html

Here's what it looks like.

f1janv1.jpg

f1janv3.jpg

f1janv8.jpg

Wow... this is *different* from the demo :oops:

I was luke warm about the demo initially, then liked the demo because it's really easy to play and win (The default settings). It felt good when I won Michael in the first race (Mommy, may be I'm borned to race afterall).

The first picture is worthy of a 6 foot poster. Where can I see it in the real game ? The other shots are crisp and nice too.

The only way I would have known the first one was fake is because somebody told me. The second one I take it is real? or fake...

Yes that Toyota fooled me for a split second too! Hopefully they will have some kind of mode where you can set the weather/time for when the races take place. The lighting effect is rather lovely.

There are some giveaways (and would probably be more at a higher res) but you have to look really hard...

I thought the game looked pretty good in the demo (good enough that I was satisfied), but the screens look pretty terrific.

The major immediate giveaways are the front wing, endplates and the area underneath the nose before the keel which is far to square. Oh and the fact there would never ever be any kind of “F1 Championship Editionâ€￾ advertising at Indy or any track for that matter.

Back