Episode III

incurable said:
Anyways, I can't say my expectations were high or anything, but damn, was that movie bad. :oops: The dialogue, the story, the screenplay, the acting and on top of that the hilariously coreographed light saber <strike>battles</strike> dances. :rolleyes:

I was laughing in all the wrong places, I was literally hitting my forehead to forget the idiocity of some of the lines and the only part I really enjoyed about this movie was when those Jedi turds got their ass handed to them by the retarded clone soldiers. Loved that!

Personally, I think I just lost my will to <strike>live</strike> watch any more Star Wars. - Nooooooooo ...

Well hopefully there won't be any more star wars.

I'd be ok with "more star wars", if only it wasn't directed by Lucas.

This movie was so terrible, I liked Matrix 3 and Van Hel Sing better.
Worst I've seen in years! Most times I was either bored or appalled by the bad B-movie (or Z-movie?) quality.

as for the turning to the dark side :

ep3tot10cv.gif

Blazkowicz_ said:
This movie was so terrible, I liked Matrix 3 and Van Hel Sing better.
Worst I've seen in years! Most times I was either bored or appalled by the bad B-movie (or Z-movie?) quality.

as for the turning to the dark side :

ROFL..... loved the comic.....
as i said, Anakin turns out to be the most stupid person in galaxy far away ...transformation? i could write better one....

epicstruggle said:
The movie makes more sense if you watch the clone wars series first.
The movie makes more sense if you go to your mother's drug cabinet and swallow all the little pills she takes for depression. Then, when you are having your stomach pumped and the taste of raw bile is filling your mouth, you might just see the sense in this celuloid equivalent of armpit juice.

Back