Drug-resistant HIV strain found

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
jvd said:
lol , he can hire me ! I need a new job !

Not only that but because she was a temp she was earning much more than us "normal" ones... something like 15 quid an hour (about 28 dollars).... bitch.

The cheeky cow!

And she was doing so many mistakes it's ridiculous.
I was trying to teach her some very very simple things on Sun (accounting stuff) and she wouldn't take notes, so i had to repeat the same thing over and over again, so i went "can't u take notes?!" and she started scribbling stuff on a piece of paper. Then i tried to make her do something i just explained 5 times and she would get stuck cause she didn't take notes!
So i was getting kinda short, a colleague saw us and she came to the rescue, i fucked off, came back after a bit (i used to sit in front of her) and didn't say a word.... So after a few minutes she just got up, put her jacket on and fucked off. That was yesterday, and today she's not in... so i guess she's not coming back...

Classic case. She was just acting dumb (well, probably she is dumb, but was acting even more so) 'cos she wanted to get more of your attention. When you had to teach her, she got what she wanted.
But after your collague told her you were gay, she left.

Or did you just want ot get rid of her, because she had found out about your B3D posting habits at work (she sitting opposite of you...) :devilish:

rabidrabbit said:
Classic case. She was just acting dumb (well, probably she is dumb, but was acting even more so) 'cos she wanted to get more of your attention. When you had to teach her, she got what she wanted.
But after your collague told her you were gay, she left.

Or did you just want ot get rid of her, because she had found out about your B3D posting habits at work (she sitting opposite of you...) :devilish:

Everyone knows i'm gay in my office (mostly) and everyone knows how many emails and how many posts i make during the day cause they can hear tapping. Imagine Clark Kent typing at super speed... that's me.

She was just a stupid bitch, i had said it from day 1 that she was dumb but we needed someone so it was ok.

Same thing here, I make no bones about how long I spend on websites, and I've said plenty of times that if they gave me more work I'd do it, and still have time to spare. It's all change at the moment though 8)

Back