Drug-resistant HIV strain found

couldnt a bug chase just lie and claim they already had it, then you couldnt really call the breeder a breeder

Sage said:
couldnt a bug chase just lie and claim they already had it, then you couldnt really call the breeder a breeder

What if the bug chaser guy has something the other guy doesn't have, and no one knows? U know there are lots of diseases out there, HIV is merely the most popular.
That's why i mentioned "putting other people's lives at risk". Whatever u think u do or do not have, and whatever u think the other person does or doesn't have, everytime u have unprotected sex you're putting not only your own life, but also the other person's life at risk.

This is why i'm crazy about protection. I only have sex with a condom and I only have sex with a girl on the pill or another form of birth control like that patch thingy . But i gotta have both , pill and condom

jvd said:
This is why i'm crazy about protection. I only have sex with a condom and I only have sex with a girl on the pill or another form of birth control like that patch thingy . But i gotta have both , pill and condom

Well, a girl friend of mine was so paranoid she made her first boyfriend put on 2 (T W O) condoms one over the other the first few times they had sex. :?

thats not good as the extra friction would cause them to break faster .

But no I'm serious . I use a condom because I don't want any viruses and I want the girl on the pill so she doesn't get knocked up. I figure the two together will help lower the odds ... That and I only have one aircraft carrier down there after the surgery .

jvd said:
thats not good as the extra friction would cause them to break faster .

But no I'm serious . I use a condom because I don't want any viruses and I want the girl on the pill so she doesn't get knocked up. I figure the two together will help lower the odds ... That and I only have one aircraft carrier down there after the surgery .

OUCH!
Yeah the friction thing is what i told them, they didn't belive me at first (no one does even though i'm always right), but then she went on the pill so they stopped using 2.

london-boy said:
jvd said:
also never use sheep skin condoms , they are basicly good for nothing

U know, i never heard about this type outside the US.

Yea , I know they have them in the bahamas as that is where I found them , only hting they had and I was 15 and horney

thicker than a durex , didn't really fit that well. Needed a bigger size i guess . Other than that they are fine , but i'm told they don't do anything . But it was really a formality as melissa had her tubes removed.

jvd said:
thicker than a durex , didn't really fit that well. Needed a bigger size i guess . Other than that they are fine , but i'm told they don't do anything . But it was really a formality as melissa had her tubes removed.

Jesus does anyone there have a full reproductive system?!

haha , well melissa had very bad cancer .

Mine was a walk in the park . They made me go to a sperm bank , it was kinda cool haha .

jvd said:
haha , well melissa had very bad cancer .

Mine was a walk in the park . They made me go to a sperm bank , it was kinda cool haha .

Gee... I just made someone in my office leave. Oh i love being senior.

jvd said:

Well she was a stupid bitch, a temp, been here for 2-3 weeks, totally useless, didn't wanna listen when i was trying to teach her how to use Sun, we had a kind of argument and she left.
Oh well better for all of us. Not sure how my boss will take it but hey... :?

jvd said:
lol , he can hire me ! I need a new job !

Not only that but because she was a temp she was earning much more than us "normal" ones... something like 15 quid an hour (about 28 dollars).... bitch.

Back