Drug-resistant HIV strain found

This is good news.

The world's overpopulated anyway.
This new strand will kill idiots without protection and some with protection.

YAY! :D

nutball said:
You do know that you can contract HIV from posting on Internet forums, don't you KILER?

I have protection. Several kinds.
Who's to say I'm not the one generating HIV? ;)

K.I.L.E.R said:
This is good news.

The world's overpopulated anyway.
This new strand will kill idiots without protection and some with protection.

YAY! :D

I hope your joking, if not, you rank up there with the NWO scum that's out there that have made similar remarks.

Ahh the joys of monogamy. :D

Anywho, the sad part is that with all the education out there, there are still people barebacking, knowing full well the risks. I mean, how much does it cost to buy a condom these days? Compare that with the cost of yearly anti-viral treatment that starts around $10k for the best around. On top of that, now you have this new strain that resists 3 of the 4 major anti-viral groups, and progresses to AIDS not in years, but in months..

Stupidity abounds in the human race.........

p.s.: And lets not even talk about those who WILLINGLY infect themselves, and those who infect them, aka "breeders." Disgusting self destructive practice...

Natoma said:
p.s.: And lets not even talk about those who WILLINGLY infect themselves, and those who infect them, aka "breeders." Disgusting self destructive practice...
:oops:
:?

What sort of thinking produces such actions?

ZoinKs! said:
Natoma said:

i dont know. care to start analyzing me? no, probably shouldnt, you'll get into things much much much more disturbing.

Natoma said:
Ummmm, I hate to correct one "of the persuasion", but a "breeder" is a derogatory name for a straight person.

A "bug chaser" is somebody who's actively attempting to catch AIDS (or reckless to the point of willful intent).

ZoinKs! said:
Natoma said:

This is just one example, but some people HATE condoms, so they dont care if they contract the virus, in fact, it's almost like a relief when they do catch it cause then they can just have unprotected sex with other people who happen to be positive. There are many people like that, because of their "lifestyle".
I call those people stupid but that's just me.

Also, lately HIV's image has gone from the "killer virus" to the "virus you can lead a happy and healthy life with", so some people think that they're going to be OK even if they get it, cause of medical treatments and all.
I call those people ignorant but that's just me.

or maybe it's because they are so disassociated from their sexual side that they want to do something to destroy that part of them, even if it eventually kills the rest of them as well...

:|

RussSchultz said:
A "bug chaser" is somebody who's actively attempting to catch AIDS (or reckless to the point of willful intent).

Also people who think they're never gonna catch it cause they've been "lucky" so far, having run the risk many times without contracting the virus. Some of them are totally wreckless, some of them are more moderate, they tend to always have safe sex but sometimes it just "happens" that they don't. And the more often it happens, the higher the probability of catching it gets.

Sage said:
or maybe it's because they are so disassociated from their sexual side that they want to do something to destroy that part of them, even if it eventually kills the rest of them as well...

:|

Is that a maybe because u don't know or a maybe because u've witnessed it?

london-boy said:
Well then i'd categorise that in the "stupid" category.

how about categorisnig it in the "my parents fucked me up in the head beyond all recognition" category?

Sage said:
london-boy said:
Well then i'd categorise that in the "stupid" category.

how about categorisnig it in the "my parents fucked me up in the head beyond all recognition" category?

Ok then in the "crazy" category.
why would you do that? and put other people's lives at risk?

london-boy said:
Ok then in the "crazy" category.
why would you do that? and put other people's lives at risk?

other peoples lives? how are you putting other peoples lives at risk?

RussSchultz said:
Natoma said:
Ummmm, I hate to correct one "of the persuasion", but a "breeder" is a derogatory name for a straight person.

Breeder is also the name for those who infect bug chasers Russ. Also gift givers.

Back