Donations?

Poppi

Newcomer
I was looking for my "hi" post, but it looks like it got deleted, which is probably a good thing. I was so impressed by epicstruggle that I wanted some direction to help me make a donation to this site. He made me feel very welcome.

So far as I can tell, they've taken a vow of poverty here. Some of us keep needling them to put a jar somewhere so we can help pay for Doritos and beer, but it never happens.

I would really like dave to set up a pay for pdf reviews . That way we can downlod and print and donate a bit

Mendel said:
I wonder why, but every thread Poppi makes, seems just like its just another way to try to bitch slap DW, no matter what the topic...

Mendel, I am trying to wipe Elite Bastards off my shoe and you just keep trying to rekindle any kind trouble you can. I am lodging another complaint, this time against you. This site does not want any baggage and you will not drag me in.

Poppi said:
Mendel, I am trying to wipe Elite Bastards off my shoe and you just keep trying to rekindle any kind trouble you can. I am lodging another complaint, this time against you. This site does not want any baggage and you will not drag me in.

If you want to actually participate in the forums of this site, perhaps your post count should exceed your formal complaint count. Just a suggestion.

Poppi said:
Mendel said:
I wonder why, but every thread Poppi makes, seems just like its just another way to try to bitch slap DW, no matter what the topic...

Yea but seriously. You made a topic to send donations to these forums and this site, seemingly just because one person took sides with you against our fellow color commentator...

edit to add: You seem very intelligent and very not-straightforward in your flaming and personal vendetta thing... but that's actually what makes it all the more annoying... and it's still flaming. So... back off please. :(

Mendel said:
Poppi said:
Mendel said:

Yea but seriously. You made a topic to send donations to these forums and this site, seemingly just because one person took sides with you against our fellow color commentator...

edit to add: You seem very intelligent and very not-straightforward in your flaming and personal vendetta thing... but that's actually what makes it all the more annoying... and it's still flaming. So... back off please. :cry:

OK Mendel, I'll try to adjust. I know I don't have alot of posts, so I'll try to respect those who do, like you. John's R is right, I should work at posting and I will. Let's just move on...please.

Oh please...

Digi, if you're over it, just say "welcome to b3d" or something, you'll appear less annoying to him that way ;)

edit: and add something like "this time, really"

and forget the "you'll not last x amount of time" part :LOL:

Oh, drunken mendel is giving orders to DW :oops:

bad drunken mendel, crawl back to your hangover!

Back