Digitalwanderer

No, that was not fine at all!
You're absolutely correct, but by me having them put it in writing they'd be fully admitting to taking measures directly against my doctors orders for my healthcare and I'd have refused and sued their balls off.

It's how america works, it's stupid but you get used to it.

The nurse herself was very nice about it and thought the insurance company was crazy too, as soon as I stood up for myself a little. What worries me is how often they pull that and get away with it just because people don't know it's wrong. :(

Ignore me, I'm whining today. Don't feel like I can do or accomplish anything but sit, which is pretty accurate but a tad depressing at times all the same. I'll get over it. :)

You should try something easy, like a Point'n Click or something turn-based. You've got the perfect excuse to do nothing but play video games, it would be a shame to let it go to waste!

I heartily agree, yet at the same time it's hard to just stay awake at times. I'm still on some painkillers that make me lose focus easy, but without 'em I'm entirely focused on the pain.

It'll get better sooner than I think, I'll find a game to play and the enthusiasm to do so...just gotta hold out until then. :)

I heartily agree, yet at the same time it's hard to just stay awake at times. I'm still on some painkillers that make me lose focus easy, but without 'em I'm entirely focused on the pain.

It'll get better sooner than I think, I'll find a game to play and the enthusiasm to do so...just gotta hold out until then. :)

Any of the TellTale game series should be easy enough to not be as demanding.

I was actually having quite a fine time using GTA V as just a screw-around driving simulator, until the bluescreen came up. <sigh>

Not sure, but I think my rig needs a good dusting...and I'm not sure if I'm up to it yet or not. Gonna goof with it a bit later. :)

HA! I managed to get the fans/radiators off and they were filthy! Got 'em cleaned up and put back on, but put the CPU radiator backwards so I can't close my case. Also lost my OS HDD on the install, but some connection checking later and a bit of playing with the bios got it all back and working.

I DID something, HURRAH!!!!

If you haven't, you should try The Longest Journey and Syberia. They're point & clicks with relatively easy puzzles (which should be doable even on painkillers) and really nice stories and/or artwork.

Saints Row 4 on easy mode might work. It's already a somewhat easy game, and with the difficulty turned down(And the addition of the IMO much needed infinite super powers mod) it'd be a fun power trip. No real need for massive amounts of coordination when you're firing explosive blasts that kill everything on screen with a fire rate of 600 SPM.

They're AI's versions of emojis and I think it's sweet of him even though my wife is beginning to think I have a thing for scantily clad japanese girls. ;)

Back