Digitalwanderer

Get an Uber your worth it...
I live in the exoburb going to a suburban hospital about 17 miles away and Uber is no where near as good here as it is in more heavily populated areas so I don't want to go through the hassle.

Besides, they're just drilling a little core sample out of my hip. How hard could it be?

Currently waiting for my wife to come back from heart stress testing and worrying about a thing I need to get done tomorrow isn't high on my priority list. Going to wait to see how she's doing and if she can come home today before I think anymore about tomorrow.

All I know for sure about tomorrow is that I'm getting it done. It's the only way I can get the results back and find them out by Friday so one way or another I'll get it done.

Core samples (lol) are something you feel the next day, and multiple subsequent days thereafter hehe.

Glad you're out and good, and also glad Mrs Wanderer received her clean bill of health too!

Mrs Wanderer received her clean bill of health too!
Almost, they know what's wrong now. It has a really long and complex name I forget but there's basically a tiny flap in her esophagus that shouldn't be there and if food gets in it her system reacts with the violently being sick thing. Good news is she got it fixed last year with a botox injection to the flap but it has to be repeated every year and she's overdue. She has an appt next week to get it done and it's an easy in and out procedure. :)

You ain't kidding about the core sample! I just woke up from passing out after getting home and my left hip is sore! Not nasty painful but definitely unpleasant, worth it though.

Bill being the operative word....
We maxed out our deductible back in August and our insurance doesn't roll over til June, no bills from this.

Slightly less pleasant is they found some things in my sample, "Abnormal immunological finding and serum, evaluate for MM,amyloidosis.". When I googled it I found I have between 9 months and 10 years left to live, I think I'll wait until I talk to the doc on Friday. This is why I don't google medical stuff. ;)

Back