Die Starbucks

"Two witnesses told CBC News that immediately after the explosion, they saw a man dressed in dark clothing running from the area."

Apparently the concept of fleeing for safety's sake is out of the question. I mean, that couldn't possibly be what he was doing. As for dark clothing, I guess that alone makes me a valid candidate for every crime committed in my city.

"Two witnesses told CBC News that immediately after the explosion, they saw a man dressed in dark clothing running from the area."

Apparently the concept of fleeing for safety's sake is out of the question. I mean, that couldn't possibly be what he was doing. As for dark clothing, I guess that alone makes me a valid candidate for every crime committed in my city.

Well at least that should rule out this guy:

2001a.jpg

While it does seem like just another case of the media trying to create the news. It does seem suspicious, a gas explosion would have had much different results and what does a Starbucks have in it that would explode like that? A cappuccino machine?

My friend lives a block away said his apartment shock. It was actually the Taco Del Mar which got blown up starbucks was just collateral damage. Now the story is it was two bombs, one dispersed a explosive liquid into the room and the second ignited the liquid, apparently similar to what a bunker buster does.

That is a pretty sofisticated bomb, you don't just think of these things, requires a fair bit of fore thought. And here, I would have chalked it up to someone "assploding" after a rotten buritto!

PS. I live about 20 minutes drive from the area, but I haven't been following the story.

:p

spock.jpg

My friend lives a block away said his apartment shock. It was actually the Taco Del Mar which got blown up starbucks was just collateral damage. Now the story is it was two bombs, one dispersed a explosive liquid into the room and the second ignited the liquid, apparently similar to what a bunker buster does.

I think the sophisticated ones use vapor, not liquid.

A candle could light the liquid on fire and isn't a sophisticated bomb.

Back